Michael Owen vs Alan Shearer after calling Newcastle a Small Club

Owen is right though. Well supported and a big stadium but surely no club could be considered "A Big Club" by themselves or others if they haven't won even ONE major trophy in 64 years. They came close to winning a trophy on a number of occasions (including 1976 League Cup Final vs MCFC) but nonetheless the facts speak for themselves.

The thick, boring Scouse, rag twat may well be right, but did he really need to call Newcastle.

We would be fucking livid if Gareth Barry, Nigel de Jong or Michael Bridge had a go at us, as we have been when the Yorkshire clogger has had his little digs over the last few years.

There was no need for it, IMHO.

He’s got what he wanted, makes a statement just as his book is being launched to get maximum coverage. If he had just come out and said his biography is out no self respecting fan would have bought it cos we all know he is a massive ****.

Yeah, maybe. But I have heard Owen is intensely disliked by most people involved in the game.
I didn't like him when he was a dipper, then the silly ćunt joined the disease-ridden, bastard vermin from the swamp so my dislike became a powerfully intense, all-consuming hatred of the odious little prick.

I’m not quite sure that you have expressed your feelings emphatically enough there, Mr Kent.

No need for Owen to diss a club who paid him millions to sit in his house watching the racing on the tv.
The cnut

Cheeker fucker,he spent half his career injured,i saw in the paper that he also said the geordies didn't like his helicopter,he thinks it was a perfectly reasonable way for his family to visit and didn't know why the fans didn't like it,i think it might have been you coining it it and flaunting your wealth whilst you were sat on your arse injured all the time you twat,lack of self awareness alert,hope no-one buys the book as this is bound to be the most interesting bit and it's all on twitter/papers for free

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.