Micheal Jackson at the Cottage

We should start a trend- clubs putting statues of musicians outside their ground:

City,

Marr, Curtis and Noel

Scum

Mick Hucknall

shit statue, shit idea, shithead of a chairman. i suggest the fulham fans not in favour of it who al-fayed told to "go to hell" just wave their passports at him at the next home game. that's a sure fire way to piss him off.

Michael jackson at the cottage eh !! probably waiting for Hansel and Grettell.

Andouble said:
Al Fayed on MJ statue: "Football fans love it. If some stupid fans don’t understand & appreciate such a gift, they can go to hell. I don’t want them to be fans. If they don’t understand & don’t believe in things I believe in, they can go to Chelsea or anywhere else."

how disgraceful is that

I quite like the unique message to long-term Fulham fans: "If yer don't like it fuck off to Chelsea!"

Least Fulham spent less money on thier statue than the 50 million Chelsea spent on thiers

It's completely off the wall and dangerous. What if it fell on someone walking past, the statue doesn't look at all stable.

Anyway once Al Fayed leaves it'll be History.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.