Micheal Johnson arrested.

Good support shown here for one of our players again I see
well done lads (not)

This happened ages ago. MJ will not be going to prison.

Besides, the twat deserved it, if this was any other person who wasn't a footballer, the police would have laughed off the charge as ridiculous.

This was definitely on the forum at the time and people from here were there. General concensus seemed to be that they were having a go at him.

If anyone out there saw this incident it would be very much in City's interest for them to come forward as witnesses.

I think he's missed the boat at City, the club will leave him far behind and it's partly his own fault. Don't mind players being dick heads if they perform but MJ is just a lardy, mardy waste of pies!

Didsbury Dave said:
This was definitely on the forum at the time and people from here were there. General concensus seemed to be that they were having a go at him.

If anyone out there saw this incident it would be very much in City's interest for them to come forward as witnesses.

"Yes officer, me and a few friends saw this incident. The rags were winding him up."

"And your name is?"

"Citycitytid."

"And your friends' names?"

"Neil McNab's Tash, svennis pennis, manchester blue and sultana of brunei."

"Sultana of Brunei?!"

"Long story."

Neil McNab said:
I think he's missed the boat at City, the club will leave him far behind and it's partly his own fault. Don't mind players being dick heads if they perform but MJ is just a lardy, mardy waste of pies!

I disagree with everything you've said there.

The Club still want him, and just think that he's been unlucky with injuries. Nobody is concerned about his talent, or his attitude.

MJ hasn't been a dickhead, he has been for a pint for a few mates whilst unable to play football or train and got in the same fight that nearly all of us on here have been in.

Lastly, Johnson is nowhere near fat. There's a famous picture of him that made him look tubby, which is probably explained by the fact that he has to sit on his arse for 10 hours a day under physio's orders at the time of the photo. Besides, he has the metabolism of an infant, he dropped about a stone in a month when he was getting back to fitness.

Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:

The Club still want him, and just think that he's been unlucky with injuries. Nobody is concerned about his talent, or his attitude.

MJ hasn't been a dickhead, he has been for a pint for a few mates whilst unable to play football or train and got in the same fight that nearly all of us on here have been in.
He's been unlucky with injuries, he'll grow out of the out on the lash stuff, the team is crying out for a player of his type but that's now. I think he'll never get in ahead of what we bring to the club in the summer!

Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:

Lastly, Johnson is nowhere near fat. There's a famous picture of him that made him look tubby, which is probably explained by the fact that he has to sit on his arse for 10 hours a day under physio's orders at the time of the photo. Besides, he has the metabolism of an infant, he dropped about a stone in a month when he was getting back to fitness.

I don't know this as fact but I was told that steroids had been used for his injury.

Steroids blow your face up fat and it sometimes never recovers.

Neil McNab said:
Damocles said:

He's been unlucky with injuries, he'll grow out of the out on the lash stuff, the team is crying out for a player of his type but that's now. I think he'll never get in ahead of what we bring to the club in the summer!

Unfortunately, you're probably right on the last bit, which is a shame. I've watched football at every level, and I have never seen a more talented player in his age group, that a 15ish year old Johnson.

To be honest, his life would have been considerably better if he just took that loan opportunity. When Hughes came in and Johnno was getting back to fitness, he knew a bit of his rep (and they weren't exactly bestest pals anyway), and asked if he wanted a loan move. Hughes' plan was to send him somewhere that wasn't a party town like Manchester, so that he could get his fitness back and maybe lose a few of the bad influences in his life. Unfortunately, MJ was advised to turn it down as everybody was sure that he would be in City's first team, therefore didn't need to go on loan to a less glamourous and less sponsor-attracting club. I'm still pretty sure that MJ hasn't got a boot deal, I know Gerrard was courting him about one when he first broke through, but after that nothing, and sponsorship is where the big money is.

He'll end up at Everton. They've been chasing him since he was 12, and have made it known that any time he wants to leave City, then they would like to talk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.