Micheal Johnson arrested.

Good on ye Johno boy, should ahve done a Kendo Nagasakhi from the old days of wrestling
and nutted the c...t spark out, then got him in a Mick Macmanus straggle hold until he turned blue.

Didsbury Dave said:
Reds are amusing like that, they like to believe these myths. Every United fan and player is as had as nails and everyone else in the country isn't.

Lol. Nail on the head

keane was the hardest players ever, so was cantona and gary neville is hard as fuck

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Reds are amusing like that, they like to believe these myths. Every United fan and player is as had as nails and everyone else in the country isn't.

Lol. Nail on the head

keane was the hardest players ever, so was cantona and gary neville is hard as fuck

don't forget 'the general' and that serbian puff vidic.

Two roads this leads to. Johnson gets off (most likely) or it goes further and the cnuts details are made public.

Good lad Michael!

Seriously though will this lad ever learn that going to places like 42nd st will only end in trouble when your a prem footballer?!

But i thought TNCB doesn't drink and is a young lad allowed to have some fun?

obviously the red tit is a grass and if he lies in court he could do time, and we all know what happens to grasses,the tit is just out to try and make some money by the sounds of it,i don,t think the idiot has thought long and hard enough about the circumstances?obvious he is a want to be bully and made is self look a coward and gobby knob? but their again i am only going off what is being said on here.

If this story about him hitting a rag fan is true,he has major problems.
Because my info is that it was a Blue he attacked and that at the time,the lad had serious facial injuries.
That attack also took place in the 42nd street,and 3 days before his latest injury
And Johno had been in this lads company for quite awhile and the attack was unprovoked
Maybe coincidence but I think not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.