micheal johnson

supercity36

just been on ssn... he should go with stevie on that training camp he looks like a recovering alcy (lol which he might be)

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

Why didnt we accept the £8Million bid from Newcastle...o why o why!

manchestermooner said:
Why didnt we accept the £8Million bid from Newcastle...o why o why!

If he comes back to his best (and he can get even better) Then he will be worth way more than £8m!

ffs give him a chance,

he's young and had a fucking nightmare,

hope he gets fit and back to the player he was.

mancitygaz said:
ffs give him a chance,

he's young and had a fucking nightmare,

hope he gets fit and back to the player he was.

i agree with Gazzer

Glad to see we have faith in our youth! My understanding is there has been a medical problem, that has finally been 'sorted' he hasn't been able to train, but he is now on the right side of the injury. He should be fit for next season, time will tell.

We'll see where he is at the start of next season. I can't really blame him for having a drink and a curry given that if I had £35k per week god knows what I'd do. We're lucky he doesn't have a cocaine and prostitutes addiction.

If he's not available and fit again by Septemberish though I think we'll need to pull our head out of the sand and realise that Michael has lost his way. Apparently his injury has finally been sorted, officially from Hughes, so that is no longer a reason for him to be unavailable. That the medical staff were let go at the end of the season and a new bunch brought in, and that Robinho preferred to go to Brazil than let them look after him, suggests there might be something in the story that he was mis-diagnosed again and again.

It doesn't help perceptions of him that he got a new whopper contract, played for a couple of months and hasn't been available since and has put on what looks like a few stone. I would prefer not to attribute cynical reasons to it i.e. he got his contract so he doesn't care, but rater that he earned his contract, got injured, and maybe hasn't been handled as strictly as was required and so gone off the tracks.

Hope he makes it back.

What was he on SSN for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.