micheal johnson

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

Project said:
What was he on SSN for?

doing an interview stating he wants to stay and prove himself at city.. think he should be given a chance but if he isnt fit a couple months into the season he is gone and will spiral

blue1969 said:
Glad to see we have faith in our youth! My understanding is there has been a medical problem, that has finally been 'sorted' he hasn't been able to train, but he is now on the right side of the injury. He should be fit for next season, time will tell.

Seconded^^^^^^Well said.

The lad was the best prospect City had seen in 30+ years a year ago. He's a class act and give him chance to put his injury and fitness worries behind him.

BlueMoon93 said:
The lad was the best prospect City had seen in 30+ years a year ago. He's a class act and give him chance to put his injury and fitness worries behind him.

That might as well be an eternity for many posters on here. 'Legends' are lauded and destroyed in a week

tyqmvko said:
mancitygaz said:
ffs give him a chance,

he's young and had a fucking nightmare,

hope he gets fit and back to the player he was.

I agree, we have to give him a chance. The lad has huge potential in my opinion.

At the time when he was playing well, and everyman and his dog was sniffing round him, even my mates were raving about him, i said, just hold yer horses, give him a few seasons at the top, and we'll see then if he is good enough. Yes, he was playing well, but as some people were making him out to be, ie the next Gerrard, Bell etc, i said noway, hes good, but hes a million miles from the aforementioned players, and hes even further back now. Id love him to do well, i really would, but its gonna be a long, hard slog, come on JONNO, were rooting for ya!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.