micheal johnson

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

any pics or links to the footage??

just been talking to a guy who trains at Evade (same place as SI) and Jonno has been asked to go there - been once and hasn't bothered turning up since - got a bit of a drink and gambling problem by all accounts.

The club can only help him if he wants help - i'm under the impression he needs to sort his life out pretty damn quick if he wants a career in football - let alone at City

clear him, if the drunk up the road let you down after paying him for a job you would go mad ..we pay him everyweek and he just drinks and sniffs his back out all the time ..

tyqmvko said:
mancitygaz said:
ffs give him a chance,

he's young and had a fucking nightmare,

hope he gets fit and back to the player he was.

I agree, we have to give him a chance. The lad has huge potential in my opinion.

Edit: According to this guy he is bald: http://www.mancityforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6354

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WTF is this forum? Going on about fonts and the like... debating the pro, cons and usage of comic sans ? wacky t*ats

07-30-2006.0709spo_michael_johnson_bw.GFS1UJE68.1.jpg

morley's wig said:
tyqmvko said:
I agree, we have to give him a chance. The lad has huge potential in my opinion.

Edit: According to this guy he is bald: http://www.mancityforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6354

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WTF is this forum? Going on about fonts and the like... debating the pro, cons and usage of comic sans ? wacky t*ats

I know, the only proper post is the opening one. :S

tyqmvko said:
morley's wig said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know, the only proper post is the opening one. :S

haha, funny though...to laugh at them, that is.

Hi people, I can tell you a little about the injury that Johnson suffered, but nothing about his personal life as it is not as bad as everyone makes out. The injury was to a muscle in his groin which, in turn was causing him trouble to his lower back, he found it hard running at full speed and even jumping. The groin problem was first sorted fairly easily but came back when at full speed. It is a very difficult injury to treat as the groin is naturaly difficult, needs time and rest. At this time he is doing lots of different exercises and the groin muscle itself is becoming stronger and he no longer has trouble running even at full speed. There was a slight problem whilst jumping couple of weeks ago but that was down to fatigue on another muscle in the groin (it was compensating for the injured one) which is now rested and it appears to have settled. That is the injury in a nutshell I would bore you all to death with the scientific stuff.

Photo GalleryZoomBarclays Premier League:Michael Johnson - Michael Essien ,Chelsea - Manchester City (PA)
Related Links
Teams
Man City
Players
Michael Johnson
Manchester City midfielder Michael Johnson has affirmed that he is perfectly happy at Eastlands, and is determined to show his manager Mark Hughes that he is worthy of a first team place, despite the host of star names who are beginning to arrive in the blue half of Manchester.

The player suffered a pelvic injury last year that ensured he was kept out of action for eight months, but he is now keen to reassert his place in his manager's plans, after making a positive impression at the club under the management of Hughes's predecessor Sven Goran Eriksson.

"I've not actually spoken to him yet, because it's the off-season" he told Sky Sports News. "But that's what he'll expect.

"And that's what he's going to get."

The player had been linked with a move to Newcastle United in recent months, but he claims now that the only focus of his professional thoughts is on re-establishing a place in the Citizens' line-up.

"I don't want to go anywhere, " he stated. "Look at the signings [at City]. They want to challenge the top four, which is what I expect us to do.

"That's why I want to be here. When any new players come in you have to prove that you're better than them."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.