mick mcarthy

fathellensbellend

somewhat ironic that big mick verated the greeks last night for "not having a go" and "he wouldn't forgive himself if his team had come to the world cup and not had a go"

what happened at old trafford mick?

Leaving the blue connection aside with Mick McCarthy, does anyone else agree with me that he is a knob.

He's full of shit, and he is dour and boring as fook as a co commentator/pundit

Wolves stayed up,the ends justified the means,if England had won their first two games and sent out there 2nd 11 for the 3rd and final dead rubber game saving their best 11 for the last 16 would you complain?

This is exactly what pissed me off with him last night. Regardless of the fact that he was once a Chosen One, he's a hypocritical, dour, monotonous bore. Criticising them for not 'having a go' and 'refusing to come out and play', and yet encourages his own team to do exactly that at the swamp.

Sorry Mick, but you shot yourself in the foot there.

fathellensbellend said:
somewhat ironic that big mick verated the greeks last night for "not having a go" and "he wouldn't forgive himself if his team had come to the world cup and not had a go"

There's having' a go, there's half a chance, there's no chance in hell, and then finally there's Wolves at OT. But I agree, these commentators have very little in terms of short and medium term memory. Hypocrites have always been alive and well, and are often highly thought of by the TV channels.

And whilst I write this that useless piece of Oxfordshire shite, Henman, is giving out all the answers as to what British tennis players have to do - mental strength etc. You were useless, Timmy lad. Your sulks made Anelka look the heart and soul of the party. Why don't these shites just disappear from our screens the minute they pack in and go and spend some of their money - or better still EMIGRATE - to Mars.

Graceyboy said:
Leaving the blue connection aside with Mick McCarthy, does anyone else agree with me that he is a knob.

He's full of shit, and he is dour and boring as fook as a co commentator/pundit

Compared with Jim Beglin or Mark Lawrenson, he's actually quite an exciting commentator

fathellensbellend said:

Haha very good point mate

He might justify is mode by pointing out the differences in tournamount play opposed to league.

Fat Chance said:
He might justify is mode by pointing out the differences in tournamount play opposed to league.

I thought that. At the swamp it wasn't a group game in a world cup for starters, therefore them 3 points wouldn't make as much diference to the teams overall tally throughout the season. Easy get out, Good managment imo. At the world cup you get one chance, hence why he was saying "atleast have a go"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.