Mick McCarthy

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
MCC said:
Big Barnsley Mick. Yorkshire Tea, Scones and Crumpets.

Is that sconnnes or scOnes?
Sconnes if you're Northern.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:10 pm --<br /><br />
noely said:
Heard a story about big mick hope its true still funny if it isnt

he was in a restaurant having some food when a young football fan went up to him for an auto graph
the youngster asked 'Are you Benni McCarthy?'
Micks answer
'Wrong on 2 counts son '
That's brilliant. Made me laugh!

Caveman said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
MCC said:
Big Barnsley Mick. Yorkshire Tea, Scones and Crumpets.

Is that sconnnes or scOnes?
Sconnes if you're Northern.
-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:10 pm --

noely said:
Heard a story about big mick hope its true still funny if it isnt

he was in a restaurant having some food when a young football fan went up to him for an auto graph
the youngster asked 'Are you Benni McCarthy?'
Micks answer
'Wrong on 2 counts son '
That's brilliant. Made me laugh!

Scoanes, not sconnes

with Ipswich conceding 12 goals in Micks first 4 games and only scoring 3, I reckon MM will definatley be looking to strengthen in January.

Craddock, Elokobi, Foley, Hunt and Griffiths (on loan at Hibs) are possibilties from his former club Wolves.
A few of his ex-Ireland lads might be available aswell St.Ledger, O'Dea, McShane and Stokes.

I'm hoping McCarthy does well at Ipswich, seems like a decent bloke.

I know he's an ex-Blue but I just don't like Mick McCarthy as a Manager. He relegates teams and strikes me as being too old school to be truly adaptable in todays Football. They've lost 5-0 and 6-0 in their last 2 away matches since his appointment. That's pathetic.

When Mick was at City, there was a Yorkshire Blue who used to stand near us in the Kippax each week..... he was always shouting ''fuck off back to Barnsley'' and giving him the two fingers. He got every ones back up....

Come derby day when Mick scored City's equaliser in the 1-1 game.... I shouted (when it went a little quieter) ''fuck off back to Barnsley'' - even the Tyke it was aimed at turned around and laughed!

Pathetic prick, Mick made a right twat of himself with his commentary for Euro by spouting stupid silly remarks at Balo, fuck him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.