Micky Francis ... Anyone remember him/know him ??

Met him a few times.

Once in Middleton and once at the Villareal away game

Alright bloke but I knew about his football past etc so you know what not to say and how to approach matters ;)

Played football against him whenever he played for the Parkside, he was playing up front and I was centre half. Game was abandoned after half an hour with the score 2-2 when a mass brawl broke out. Don’t actually think he got involved. Had him in my back pocket all game.

I’ve met his cousin a few times in Didsbury, he’s a hard guy too but a very nice guy. He’s a bouncer in a pub in the NQ, took on loads of Utd fans by himself a few years ago who tried to attack innocent City fans in the pub.

Micky was a bouncer at another pub in the northern quarter, one that always has Kareoke on. Me and mate tried to go in after one of the matches and he wouldn’t let my mate in as he had a City shirt on. He said it was the rules for no footy shirts. Spoke to him for a bit about City outside and he was sound and then he actually said we could go in if we sat in the corner and didn’t sing or cause trouble. Very nice guy but very tough. He was one of the main men in City’s firm back in the day, he was known as the governor, he has a few books about it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.