Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

This shit kicked off again!?! I am only surprised it didn't happen sooner.
Palestinians are fecked this or that way and we know that they know we (The West) don't give shit about them.

Why not there's plenty on here that'll have you believe that, behaving like fucking Hamas are freedom fighters. A lot of veiled xenophobia and racism in this thread, half the fuckwits commenting couldn't give a fuck about Palestine. They'd support anybody fighting against "The Jews"
It’s my last comment on the subject

Well said mate.

Netanyahu might be a **** but this murderous attack by Hamas on Israeli civilians cannot be justified in any way at all.

I think this will end with the re-occupation of Gaza which will be good for absolutely no one except the extremists on both sides who want to perpetuate the conflict to keep themselves in power.
Yep, it’s thoroughly depressing.

This is presumably going to be pissing into the wind but perhaps we could keep the thread calmer if we used the right words. Don’t say Arabs when you mean Palestinian, don’t say Palestinian when you mean Hamas, and don’t say Jews when you mean Israel/Israelis.

Eds wants the thread pulled. Does it every time. He doesn't recognise the existence of the Palestinians or land which is theirs.

The hostages are only useful for prison exchanges or human shields. So they are likely to be well treated.

Wouldn't put it past Israel to kill their own to prevent their capture and the political humiliation of having to let hundreds of Palestinian militants go free again. As they've reportedly done in the past.

I went onto Twitter for Ukraine news and people are flooding the hash tags with what’s going on in Israel/ Palestine. One shows a tied woman being dragged from the boot of a car. Bloody head wound and clear signs of blood around her groin and back side suggests they probably won’t be treated that well unfortunately.

Also a number of videos of Israeli soldiers being stamped to death.

I’d suggest avoiding Twitter for a while if your squeemish.

Conflict wise this seems a lot larger than previous. Running street battles in Israeli settlements and a power station on fire.

For clarity i do honestly believe the heavy handed approach Israel has taken over the years has just bread resentment and martors, they would have been better treating Palestine well. It would take generations and lots of patience but it’s only way to stop the hate. This however feels different. Feels like a larger scale planned attack. I assume supplied by Iran to be honest.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.