Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

The Tel Aviv ship of 1930s

NYTimes-ZionistShipFlyingNaziFlag-1934.webp

If Israel did acquire nuclear weapons ... Oh wait, they've got them. Given what's happening in Gaza and the West Bank, don't they need to be deterred?

(I should make clear I'm mainly coming at this from comparison with the British argument for having a nuclear "deterrent". Thus, both sides having nuclear weapons would come under the usual argument that mutual deterrence has kept the peace in Europe for 70 years. Well, until Russia invaded Ukraine.)
It is Iran that is literally threatening Israel with genocide. Israel has not called for the obliteration of Iran so arguing that Iran needs a deterrent is a bit wild. Iran wants nuclear weapons purely because of their military inability to use conventional means to eliminate Israel.

If Iran ever acquired nuclear weapons then Israel would be justified in having nuclear weapons themselves and potentially using them in defence. The west would also be justified in arming Israel to the absolute maximum. It would seal the fate of the Palestinians that's for sure as Israel would be justified in its own defence. I don't see how this should be encouraged or how it helps but obviously you won't criticise Iran because they're the good guys eh?

Oh and Ukraine does not have nuclear weapons and they aren't in NATO so that's probably why the deterrence failed.... Do you think that Russia would have invaded had Ukraine lived under the NATO umbrella? Boring and poor.

Last edited:
It's all very well saying Iran is going to do this, Hamas is going to do that.

But the facts are Israel is expanding. Palestinian land is shrinking. 100s of thousands of Palestinians neither live in Israel or the occupied territories as they were kicked out in 1948.
Israel can fly planes around Beirut doing what the hell they want.
It goes without saying that Hezbollah are powerless to stop them. Just as Hamas are powerless to defend Gaza.

It is Iran that is literally threatening Israel with genocide. Israel has not called for the obliteration of Iran so arguing that Iran needs a deterrent is a bit wild. Iran wants nuclear weapons purely because of their military inability to use conventional means to eliminate Israel.

If Iran ever acquired nuclear weapons then Israel would be justified in having nuclear weapons themselves and potentially using them in defence. The west would also be justified in arming Israel to the absolute maximum. It would seal the fate of the Palestinians that's for sure as Israel would be justified in its own defence. I don't see how this should be encouraged or how it helps but obviously you won't criticise Iran because they're the good guys eh?

Oh and Ukraine does not have nuclear weapons and they aren't in NATO so that's probably why the deterrence failed.... Do you think that Russia would have invaded had Ukraine lived under the NATO umbrella? Boring and poor.
So that's a "whoosh"...

It's all very well saying Iran is going to do this, Hamas is going to do that.

But the facts are Israel is expanding. Palestinian land is shrinking. 100s of thousands of Palestinians neither live in Israel or the occupied territories as they were kicked out in 1948.
Israel can fly planes around Beirut doing what the hell they want.
It goes without saying that Hezbollah are powerless to stop them. Just as Hamas are powerless to defend Gaza.
Meanwhile

Stern gang

See "Stern Gang".

Yes I’ve done my readings of Stern, and all the other revisionist zionists’ agenda.

In a nutshell, given the mention of Hitler, both Nazi Germany and the Zionist Federation of Germany shared the same ideals in the early 1930s.

Early Nazi Germany believed that Jews do not have rights of Europe and have to migrate to their own right of return land somewhere.

Zionist Federation of Germany believed that Jews have the right of return of land somewhere, and their first choice was Palestine as the Promised Land.

Their ideals are similar that they are two sides of the same coin (literally the Haavara coins exist).

Nonetheless, always maintain that the Zionist Federation and other Revisionist Zionists DO NOT represent Jews. When

In 1948, Iran became the second Arab nation to recognise the State of Israel and welcomed Israelis.

In 1948 and early 1949, the IDF conducted the ethnic cleansing of 700,000 Palestinians. During the ethnic cleansing, other than Palestinians, were also more than 2,000 Iranians in Palestine. The Iranians were important communal nodes of Iran Palestine.

Iran gradually felt uneasy for despite their recognition of Israel (even when initially Iran preferred a one-state Palestine with Arab and Jew cantons), the Iranians in Palestine were evicted of their lands.

Iran developed reservations of Israel and by 1951 severed ties with Israel by PM Mosadegh.

The severance didnt last long, as the UK, US and Israel succeeded a coup of Mossadegh in 1951, which rekindled the oil provision that was earlier set in 1948.

By 1952, and with a more preferred and abiding Iran PM, Iran thus became the primary oil provider for Israel.

In summary, Iran accepted Israel and built relations. But was the relation in return kind? Given the coup.

Meanwhile

We aren't allowed to call this person a Nazi.

To so would be antisemitic.

We have to allow them to erase all neighbouring countries and cultures because stopping them or even speaking up is antisemitic.

Fuck zionism. It only exists in one form, and that's an idea based on racial supremacy and special privileges.

okay,
i'm not up on everything,
but i have a question.
it's slightly off-topic,
so if it's too far off-topic please ignore me...

why exactly have jews been persecuted over the centuries?

is it something to do with what they said or thought or did?
is there any rationality to it?
were they simply a minority scapegoat?
was it that they were blamed for the death of jesus?

is it to do with them being moneylenders?
i recall, when visiting venice, being told about the situation there...
early 16th century, venice gave a lot of jews some sanctuary from persecution.
(i think they had been sent packing by the spanish)
they were given refuge in an old poor quarter of the city.
the gates to it were locked at night and guarded by christian soldiers so they couldn't leave.
the world's first ever ghetto.
but it was somewhere safe for them despite the conditions.

the reason they were given this place to live was because, at the time, it was illegal for christians to charge interest on any money that they lent,
making it quite a risky thing to do,
so it became difficult to borrow money to further your business.
venice was at the centre of the naval trade route.
jews were allowed to charge interest.
they were excluded from taking any other form of job.
venice needed them to continue to progress.

i remember growing up as a child in the 60's and 70's.
if your parents got home and realised the shopkeeper had short-changed them,
they would say "he jewed me!"

is it only to do with money that they have been looked down on?
or are there other reasons historically for it?

i know there was some canard called blood libel,
but, again, i'm not up on it.

as an aside, one thing i do know, that others might not,
is that since the formation of israel ,
over 275,000 jews have emigrated there from morocco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.