Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Interested in what ? I am sure if a ceasefire was offered it would be taken
Ducado you seem to be the only Jewish voice who talks sense. Can I ask what your thoughts are on the Occupation/Settlers in the West Bank. As most of the other Pro Israeli folk are denying and land grabs or Occupation. Which seems at odds to the UN and just about every nation in the world.

Ducado you seem to be the only Jewish voice who talks sense. Can I ask what your thoughts are on the Occupation/Settlers in the West Bank. As most of the other Pro Israeli folk are denying and land grabs or Occupation. Which seems at odds to the UN and just about every nation in the world.
I’ve just got some Jewish blood but lots of friends in Israel most of them are to the left of Israeli politics they just want to live in peace but like the Arab side the more they are attacked the more militant they get

They dislike what they call the Jewish taliban in the West Bank

Interesting enough lots of secular young Israelis are trying to get out they don’t like the direction things are going

It’s such a sad state of affairs for everyone involved and there will be no winners, the whole region could be a prosperous powerhouse can you imagine if everyone put their energy into peace and prosperity rather than hate and never ending war

And there are lots of Jewish voices that talk lots of sense just don’t back them into a corner everyone wants the same thing now I’ve done my MLK thing I’m off to laugh at United

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.