Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Theve been doing what they want for decades, It's just now their murdering in the Tens of thousands.

If they thought they could get away with it they'd have a go at the breaking the Nazi's record.

Fortunately, I think we are closer to the end of Israel than we are to the beginning.

I'd also hope some of settlers in the West Bank without dual nationality would become perpetually stateless. As a fitting monument to the long and brutal suffering of the Palestinians.

Just caught the start of the news. Sounds like a ground war might start? But I thought Israel were by factors the strongest military force in the region?

So any battles they're involved in will be quite one sided...and not worth getting involved in?

Just caught the start of the news. Sounds like a ground war might start? But I thought Israel were by factors the strongest military force in the region?

So any battles they're involved in will be quite one sided...and not worth getting involved in?

That assumes that it is regular warfare. Hezbollah are a paramilitary that would undoubtedly have strong training in guerilla tactics. They can draw the Israelis in, they may get bogged down. Hostage taking of soldiers may also happen.

Expect to see the Hannibal doctrine activated if it does.

Those countries you mentioned were actually governed by Germany after their defeat. during WW2.
There's footage of Hitler visiting Paris. So not sure what point you're trying to make.
Britain governed lots of countries. India was never "part of Britain". The law of conquest is no longer international law.

Effectively you're arguing that the Arabs were absolutely right to resist a Jewish state if all that matters is winning territory by war.

I see we're (the west) appealing for a ceasefire again while keeping the supply of arms healthy. We should just tell Israel we're turning off the tap on arms in 6 months if they don't find a peaceful 2 state solution.
There's not a chance we'll stop supplying arms; too much lucre involved. A two state solution is a distant dream at this stage.

The sooner Netanyahu is burning in an extra hot pit of hell, the sooner things may calm.

I’m rarely on forum now. For humanitarian matters. On the questions, here are info:

1. Previous to the Metula IOF attack, the bombs from Lebanon targeted Israel occupied territories, which Israel identifies as Syrian land. In contrast, Syria identifies the territory as Lebanon land. Fwiw, Lebanon bombs striked Lebanon land whereby consisted of Lebanon abandoned outposts. Hence why ACLED identifies the cross-border attack being Metula as Metula borders Israel and Lebanon.

2. A truce between Hamas and IOF, which Hezbollah also announced by video announcement of Hezbollah non attacking during the truce. Bear in mind that miltias are not only Hezbollah.

3. A nuclear warhead vs a precision JDAM. Difference. As well, the Lebanon missiles are outdated models.

4. You made a slip of the tongue there by mentioning Hamas. The villages bombed by Israel in Lebanon are not Hamas, but Hezbollah targetted. And they were residential villages. Refer to the ACLED maps. The attack on Lebanon were mostly sporadic villages. The attack on Israel were mostly military bases and outposts.
Thanks for your response although you haven't answered my first question, nor the second (BTW looks like you mistyped IDF). Point three is still a red herring and as for point four Hezbollah and Hamas hide amongst civilians so the point still stands.

Have a nice day.

I see we're (the west) appealing for a ceasefire again while keeping the supply of arms healthy. We should just tell Israel we're turning off the tap on arms in 6 months if they don't find a peaceful 2 state solution.
Yeah. Let's turn off the supply of arms to a nation that is under attack from seven fronts while remaining silent on the flow of arms to their enemies.
Why not just be honest and say you want the destruction of Israel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.