Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Just watched the documentary on iplayer from the music festival on the 7 th October hamas attack . Horrific watch and the events of that day and the subsequent fallout will create generations of people from both sides , with pure hate and wanting destruction and death as we see today . Most poor bastards want to just live peacefully but will never have the opportunity, due to a sizeable minority which will get bigger as more atrocities happen . Again from both sides .

I struggle to understand how some people delight in using the death of children as a weapon against Israel?

Do you think the soldier/police who fired the bullet goes home happy that they killed a four year old child?

I think that sadly there do exist soldiers who delight in the death and destruction of children as evidenced by the October 7th attack

Still yet to see/read/hear any kind of justification for that

That's what it looks like on the surface.
But historical facts paints a completely different picture.
For example, Jews were expelled from Medina around 624AD. Also, we know what happened to Jews in Khaybar (we hear chants of this massacre every Saturday in the streets of London).
These events events happened centuries before the creation of Israel.
Funny how they hear these chants now there are pro-Palestinian and anti war marches in London. Shouting for ethnic cleansing to end is so distasteful a notion for murderous land stealing supporters. Braverman and her zionist fellows must be immensely alarmed at any reminder of the existence of the natives plight. If only the Palestinians would all die quietly for Netanyahu’s vision of pure fat right fascist ethnic cleansing goals to be achieved.

Yes, correct and you don't know the workings of Iran. Nobody really does and they have allies.

Just remember, Iran targeted military positions, not citizens. Those targets were... in amongst civilian life.

Sounds similar to a condemnation I've been about...
What I do know is the intelligence gathering capability of western nations particularly with respect to nation states is second to none.

As regards right or wrong, you will see no siding from me as I believe they are both wrong and depending on your viewpoint every action and reaction is shades of grey.

Nobody apart from the ruling governments or extreme factions want war in Iran, Lebanon, Gaza or Israel. But until they aquiesece the populations will continue to suffer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.