Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

it may, at best, have temporarily paused them. lets revisit that comment in a few years shall we when the next generation of suicide bombers and militants that have been created get a bit older.
Yeah Israel don't seemed to have worked this out. It is a country that was superimposed on an area that didn't feel kindly towards it.
The events of the last 70 years haven't improved that situation.

Yeah Israel don't seemed to have worked this out. It is a country that was superimposed on an area that didn't feel kindly towards it.
The events of the last 70 years haven't improved that situation.

Yep. its not an easy problem to fix and would take many many generations but the only way you stop shit like this happening long term is kindness, understanding, education etc etc. Make the lives of those around you better so they don't feel the need to move to extremism.

There will always be outliers who never change there views but if you treat people well over many generations there will be less of them and the majority who don't have those feelings start to police those who do locally etc etc.

feels like Netanyahu's writing the "how to bread millitants" handbook.

As the anniversary approaches, I wonder what the thinking is among the Hamas leadership today about October 7th. I expect there will have been schisms among that cohort.

Wonder what the thinking was behind the attack. It’s been an absolute disaster for the Palestinian people.

Personally I think they knew full well what would happen and were doing it to bring in other countries in the war. something that is about to happen. probably took a lot longer than they expected mind you.

Its also done a hell of a job of demonising Israel.

I still also personally believe that Russia helped train them to do it ( granted no evidence ). it was a massive leap from the odd missile and suicide bomb to what they did on Oct 7th, that planning and training came from somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.