Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

You seem to be very defensive.

I have no issues with combatants being part of the battle, that is the nature of war. However, if the collateral is extensive, that’s what I take issue with.

Sounds like you don’t give a fuck, do you and your family live in the Middle East?
I don’t think taking Nasrsllah out caused any extensive collateral if any. No, born and bred in Manchester.

Yes, I'm happy he's dead. I'm not happy hundreds of innocent people will have been killed to kill one terrorist. Can you understand the ethical confliction now?

And the thousands I refer to are the victims of the indiscriminate cleansing in Gaza over the last several months, or is that statistic too inconvenient a truth for you to accept?
Not sure any innocents died last night. There hasn’t been any cleansing in Gaza, but yes innocent people have died both in Gaza and in Israel.

I would say to every one Israeli about and hundred either Palestinian or Lebanese .
Well given that Hamas slaughtered 1,200+ last October I would say your maths isn’t great or you are conveniently forgotten what Hamas did to start the war. It might also suggest that Israel spends money on protecting their citizens as opposed to what Hamas / Hezbollah does. Do you think the 9000+ rockets that Hezbollah alone has fired since October 8 have been aimed at military targets? That’s without all the missiles fired by Hamas, Houthis etc. pretty much all are indiscriminately fired with the sole intention of killing Jews. All military experts have said the ratio of civilian to combatant deaths is the lowest in the history of warfare. It’s only because Israel values life more than death that casualties in Israel haven’t been higher.

Probably starker than that, I'd wager. That's also not factoring the millions of Palestinians that have been displaced since IDF scum started their genocide.
Palestinians have been displaced since 1948.

The US' role in this continuous ethic cleansing should not be forgotten. Biden is s disgrace as is Harris.

Probably starker than that, I'd wager. That's also not factoring the millions of Palestinians that have been displaced since IDF scum started their genocide.
It's going to be far greater as you said. Wouldn't suprise me when the true death count is done it will be One Israeli to 200 Palistinian/Lebanese. Let's just hope all these Murdering fuckers, IDF. Israeli Goverment and the settlers are one day held accountable for the huge numbers of folk theve slaughtered.

It's going to be far greater as you said. Wouldn't suprise me when the true death count is done it will be One Israeli to 200 Palistinian/Lebanese. Let's just hope all these Murdering fuckers, IDF. Israeli Goverment and the settlers are one day held accountable for the huge numbers of folk theve slaughtered.
Don't hold your breath. The majority of governments see it for what it is. But not the one that matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.