Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Whilst all this talk of who lived where 1400 years ago is fascinating, the recent past is more relevant whatever some might think.

I imagine many of us live in land in the UK that at the time of the Jewish diaspora was not inhabited by Anglo saxons. Maybe Romans, Celts but certainly not the English as we know them. Would the descendants of said Celts be entitled to come back and inhabit our property. Would a Spaniard who could trace his line back to a Roman general who lived in Verulamium? I think not.

Civilians in Gaza ?
Kids who learn from age 4
Hate, kill ,what education what generation what a chance to them for normal ?
Hamas caver is that civilian in conical way
The world believes that picture
- we have the right to defend our country, one bomb in London not 181 like yesterday
And the world will justify any attack on civilians wherever they are
Teaching children to hate, you say?

I am not familiar with the story. But does it occur to you that maybe the child was not the target but the other occupants of the vehicle? Were they aware a child was in the vehicle?
I struggle to understand how some people delight in using the death of children as a weapon against Israel?

Do you think the soldier/police who fired the bullet goes home happy that they killed a four year old child?

Your quote:

“I’m not familiar with the story”

Your opinion:

“maybe the child was not the target but the other occupants of the vehicle”.

“Were they aware a child was in the vehicle”

End quote.

The death of a 6-year old and you didnt begin with or even mention of condolences to the death of Hind Rajab. Instead you moved goal posts.

In contrast, the moment I knew of Mila Cohen being killed, I sent my condolences to Sandra Cohen. That same day. And also the GoFundMe.

Listen to Hind Rajab again

Civilians in Gaza ?
Kids who learn from age 4
Hate, kill ,what education what generation what a chance to them for normal ?
Hamas caver is that civilian in conical way
The world believes that picture
- we have the right to defend our country, one bomb in London not 181 like yesterday
And the world will justify any attack on civilians wherever they are

What about Egypt?
Strange you choose to ignore that side of the border.
Israel has a border with Gaza just like any other country.
If Gaza wants good relations with their neighbour, then they should abandon the Hamas charter that calls for the destruction of Israel. Or is this too much to ask?

Do either of you accept that Israel is in the wrong here as well?

I am not familiar with the story. But does it occur to you that maybe the child was not the target but the other occupants of the vehicle? Were they aware a child was in the vehicle?
I struggle to understand how some people delight in using the death of children as a weapon against Israel?

Do you think the soldier/police who fired the bullet goes home happy that they killed a four year old child?
Might be better to familiarise yourself with the story before embarrassing yourself further. Although you set a high bar with this ....
Israel is a peace loving nation and people. Don't take my words for it. Judge them by their actions.
One of many actions that you are seemingly unfamiliar with. Not surprising given you are up to your neck in a swamp of Hasbara.

One of many actions that you are seemingly unfamiliar with. Not surprising given you are up to your neck in a swamp of Hasbara.
PMSL. And what are you up to your neck in? At best, you're one of the 'useful idiots' promoting and justifying terrorism. Although I'm not sure about the' useful' bit. At worst, you're neck deep in a swamp of antisemitism.

Look at the war in Gaza. Many people will tell you there's genocide going on. Hamas figures stated around 40 thousand dead so far. This figure includes Hamas fighters, civilians plus people who died of natural causes. From a population of more than two million, this is not what genocide looks like. Bashar Assad murdered more than 500k people within a short period but no one accuse him of genocide.

Israel allowed food convoys into Gaza only to be snatched by Hamas. I wait for anyone to show me any country at war that allowed food into enemy territory.

These are some of the facts that drive my position. Not sound bites from the crowd.
Mate you must surely come to understand why this makes no sense?

The Palestinians have come to largely support Hamas but that doesn't mean that every single Palestinian should be obliterated. Similarly with Iran, I would rather the Iranian regime didn't exist but that doesn't mean that we should nuke Tehran and the Iranian people with it.

If Hamas existed in London then would you agree that it's appropriate to flatten and bomb London? Of course not, that'd be against international law and you'd maybe expect a war... Oh look what's happening!

So what's next? Do we allow Israel to defend itself next by flattening Beirut and millions of innocent people? What is the end goal?

What about Egypt?
Strange you choose to ignore that side of the border.
Israel has a border with Gaza just like any other country.
If Gaza wants good relations with their neighbour, then they should abandon the Hamas charter that calls for the destruction of Israel. Or is this too much to ask?
Well, their last major policy statement in 2017 didn't repeat that objective from the earlier Charter.

Indeed, #20 sounds a bit like a two-state solution, without giving up the claim to the whole land.

Q: When did Netanyahu start promoting Hamas in Gaza? A: Under the old charter.

Last edited:
Jordan, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc all want peace and some have signed peace agreement with Israel.
You will notice that there has not been a single shot fired between Israel and these countries.
On this point only, and I'm sure you know, the reason for that is primarily based on their own hatred of Iran, and that is all down to the different sects of the muslim faith (sunny/shiite).

Mate, the simple fact is the IDF have killed way too many civilians in Gaza, whatever spin you try and put on it. The majority of the bombing clearly isn't targeted or intelligence led given the civillian death toll.
I'd disagree to a point, it is targetted or intel based, the problem in Gaza, is that hamas are completely embedded in (and often underneath) the innocent civilians.

Israel wants to wipe hamas out (understandably), so (it will say) it's unavoidable, and they have constantly warned the civilians to move when about to go into areas, the problem is theirs not really anywhere to go.

The big difference in Lebabon, is that hezbollah don't hide their infrastructure in/underneath the civilian population, so it's far easier to "target" it. Yes their leaders live/lived amongst the civilians (as in Gaza), and there will still be some collateral casualties, but far less than in (the much smaller) Gaza, and the civilians can get much further away from the targets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.