Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Yes, correct and you don't know the workings of Iran. Nobody really does and they have allies.

Just remember, Iran targeted military positions, not citizens. Those targets were... in amongst civilian life.

Sounds similar to a condemnation I've been hearing about...
What a load of bollox.
Tel Aviv was bombarded.

Reactions: PPT
I am not familiar with the story. But does it occur to you that maybe the child was not the target but the other occupants of the vehicle? Were they aware a child was in the vehicle?
I struggle to understand how some people delight in using the death of children as a weapon against Israel?

Do you think the soldier/police who fired the bullet goes home happy that they killed a four year old child?

Tell me, if the IDF are the "greatest army" in the ME and they're up against likkle ol Hamas, why didn't they put soldiers on the ground to fight Hamas which would have, in turn, lessened the impact of deaths Palestinians suffer.

I mean, if you claim the morals as an army, where are they...??

What a load of bollox.
Tel Aviv was bombarded.

Mossad HQ is in the centre of Tel Aviv. when this is the other way around people would be accusing the enemy of hiding military in civilian areas.

I am not excusing the Iran stike at all but when talking about what is targeted you ( the royal you ) need to look at how things get reported around the world. Israel are bombing Civilian areas as thats where the enemy is and claim its fine and its the enemy putting there civilians in danger, so surely by there logic they are putting there civilians in danger and its fine for others to bomb there civilian areas as thats where the enemy is.

it cant be OK for one and not for the other.

Mossad HQ is in the centre of Tel Aviv. when this is the other way around people would be accusing the enemy of hiding military in civilian areas.

I am not excusing the Iran stike at all but when talking about what is targeted you ( the royal you ) need to look at how things get reported around the world. Israel are bombing Civilian areas as thats where the enemy is and claim its fine and its the enemy putting there civilians in danger, so surely by there logic they are putting there civilians in danger and its fine for others to bomb there civilian areas as thats where the enemy is.

it cant be OK for one and not for the other.
That's just what you did.
Loving the attempts to justify the Iranian barrage.

That's just what you did.
Loving the attempts to justify the Iranian barrage.

Im not justifying it at all, Im pointing out hierocracy in it. One country is fine to bomb civilian areas as there are enemies there but another country isn't?

Apply the same logic to both sides for an balanced view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.