Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

As you state, a completely different thing:
Soldiers vs innocent civilians…it’s right there in the name and even you should be able to see that.
I think you missed the point there. Paramilitary Hamas allegedly use human shields to supposedly protect them from the IDF (who don't care). "Civilian" (armed) settlers use the IDF to support their criminality.

Israel is giving people an hour to flee or be atomised in a bombardment. People take family (possibly pets) and cash. Sometime soon those people holding cash will be crossing the channel paying the cash to people smugglers. The wankers who come up with the answer "send them back" ( Nice 3 word slogan that provides no solutions) - where do you send them back to and how? Do we use UK armed personnel to return victims into a war zone?

Israel is giving people an hour to flee or be atomised in a bombardment. People take family (possibly pets) and cash. Sometime soon those people holding cash will be crossing the channel paying the cash to people smugglers. The wankers who come up with the answer "send them back" ( Nice 3 word slogan that provides no solutions) - where do you send them back to and how? Do we use UK armed personnel to return victims into a war zone?
Also, some of those people will be angry orphans or otherwise bereaved by a conflict/genocide they see as supported by the collective west - a new generation of arena bombers and 9/11 pilots. Cheers Israel. :-(

I’ve stayed out of this thread for some time because I am just too close to the situation to read some of the inhuman rhetoric from a few prominent participants.

I am not sure I will reenter the fray after reading the last 10 pages or so, either.

But I will say that Netanyahu and co are doing exactly as many of us predicted since the heinous 7 October attacks, and that he is is in no way strengthening the current or future security of Israel.

The only thing he is doing is trying to prolong conflict, and give the far-right in his government whatever they want, in order to stay in power and avoid accountability and consequence. And he is willing to kill, maim, raze, destroy, and forcibly annex whatever is necessary to do that. He is absolutely no different to the leaders of Hamas, Hezbollah, or Iran in that regard. He is turning Israel in to a terrorist state, quickly lowering to the level of those abhorrent groups and regimes.

It is saddening to see that there are still so many blind to that reality, or the suffering of so many that have little-to-nothing to do with the 7 October attacks, Hezbollah’s actions, Iran’s program of proxy conflict, or other terrorist undertakings. That includes the majority of Israelis, Palestinians, Lebanese, and Iranians (perhaps especially Iranians given their recent squashed uprising against the Ayatollah government and the outcome of their most recent elections, which say a moderate put in high office for the first time in generations, only for Netanyahu to immediately work to undermine his legitimacy, both in Iran and on the world stage, by provoking a hardline response from the Iranian regime).

How any informed observer can look to Netanyahu as anything more than a corrupt, desperate, spineless, traitorous thug on par with Nasrallah, Haniyeh, or Khamenei is beyond my comprehension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.