Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Syria is just one example. There’s dozens more.
And there are plenty of examples in the opposite direction where state actions were felt to be intolerable and the country was invaded. Guess which country made the decision in the majority of those cases over the last 100 years, and guess which side that country is on in the Israel/Palestine conflict.

Sorry that’s a load of waffle. There’s two possibilities. The UN are focussing excessively on Israel because they are anti-Israel or they are focussing excessively on Israel because they expect more from them than they expect from the others. Neither are good reasons and both involve racism, either towards Israel or towards everyone else. I know where my money is.
Anyway all this is a digression from the issue under discussion so I’ll leave it there.
Can we all agree it's just a cluster fuck ? The politicians are self serving cunts and the people in the middle are being fucked, unfortunately it's the Palestinian's more than the Israelis at the minute, I'd prefer posters don't call them Jews, if someone labeled me as Christian for being English I'd kick them in the balls, there is no fucking god, it's a myth propagated by another set of cunts wanting money and power/influence on the pore/week minded, rant over.

unfortunately it's the Palestinian's more than the Israelis at the minute
As much as I agree with the sentiment, in which minute over the last 70 years or so was it not? I imagine the instances are low.
there is no fucking god, it's a myth propagated by another set of cunts wanting money and power/influence on the pore/week minded, rant over.
Religion has caused more deaths than anything else combined, probably to a power of 100 or more.

Can we all agree it's just a cluster fuck ? The politicians are self serving cunts and the people in the middle are being fucked, unfortunately it's the Palestinian's more than the Israelis at the minute, I'd prefer posters don't call them Jews, if someone labeled me as Christian for being English I'd kick them in the balls, there is no fucking god, it's a myth propagated by another set of cunts wanting money and power/influence on the pore/week minded, rant over.
There's not much of what you just said any rational person could argue with. Where I live Jews and Muslims live alongside each other with no problems whatsoever so if the powers that be wanted it to happen, the same could happen in Israel/ Palestine. The sooner the imams and Rabi's are elbowed aside and let the grown ups sort things out the better

The sooner the imams and Rabi's are elbowed aside and let the grown ups sort things out the better
As much as I've been arguing in favour of the Palestinians on this thread, this is an area I think the balance tips the other way. I can't say I've ever seen the same degree of bigotry from any Rabbi I have interacted with as I have seen from some Imams (admittedly ones I've seen at a distance rather than met in person).

As much as I've been arguing in favour of the Palestinians on this thread, this is an area I think the balance tips the other way. I can't say I've ever seen the same degree of bigotry from any Rabbi I have interacted with as I have seen from some Imams (admittedly ones I've seen at a distance rather than met in person).
I can't comment on your own personal experiences and I certainly wouldn't try to contradict them. What I would say though maybe the imams have got more cause to be pissed off about this particular conflict which might go some way to explain their attitude. Bigotry from either side can't be excused, and it's clearly not going to solve anything. However if I or my grandparents were forcibly removed from our homes because some 2000 year old book said it was ok, I'd be pissed off too. That's not to justify any anti-Semitism by the way as that's disgusting in its own right

As much as I agree with the sentiment, in which minute over the last 70 years or so was it not? I imagine the instances are low.

Religion has caused more deaths than anything else combined, probably to a power of 100 or more.
Don't get me started, I've been to more one horse towns in Europe with a church that puts York minstrel to shame, all in the name of the Lord on the backs of people on subsistence farming struggling to feed their families, you might guess I'm not in RWNJ, I like to think about both sides, both sides are acting like cunts, you,me or anyone on the forum won't change it and the pore fuckers in the middle will get bombed/shot/gassed, money talks all else walks, who stepped in for any number of central African countries when countless atrocities occurred? The world saddens me, can't say more than that, Don't rate PB as an apologiest, he's an Israeli with i think a balanced view of the world.

There's not much of what you just said any rational person could argue with. Where I live Jews and Muslims live alongside each other with no problems whatsoever so if the powers that be wanted it to happen, the same could happen in Israel/ Palestine. The sooner the imams and Rabi's are elbowed aside and let the grown ups sort things out the better
What rational person would argue with it ? Sorry if I put my point across badly it's late.

What rational person would argue with it ? Sorry if I put my point across badly it's late.
Haha no that's what I'm saying, no rational person would or cpuco argue with what you said. Unfortunately it's the irrational people who are in charge of sorting the situation out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.