Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

The last time this bunch of losers did anything only a handful turned up. Irrelevant bunch of EDL/NF/BNP tossers.

The fact that the Palestine march and the remembrance events are separated by both time and distance I suspect their “buffer” will turn into a small group of bellends going out on the piss in London whilst looking for random people to fight.
Looks like I got it spot on.
BBC reporting
About 50 people are arrested near a pub on Tachbrook Street, central London, as counter-protesters are held inside the pub by police

Yes, I saw that video of the American doctor who said she would go back to Gaza "in
a heartbeat" if she could. I won't forget the look in her eyes throughout the whole interview in a hurry.

Also closer to us, our NHS-like counterparts, who were previously in Gaza now repatriated back to London. Sincere bonds they have.

Link

Other than that tweet every other outlet that I can find is reporting that those babies are at risk rather than have died.

Here’s an example that’s more recent than the tweet.
https://www.alquds.com/en/posts/100353
I don’t know mate but there’s no doubting that there’s a deliberate terror policy to kill healthcare workers and their patients.

Agreed. I think there are too many propaganda videos/tweets being posted in this thread (and others, particularly in the political forum) from both sides that don’t really add a lot to the debate. We don’t have the time or resources to fact check them all, so politely request that people refrain from posting them for now. Thanks.

Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.