Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

I believe a tipping point is being reached, it can’t go on like this, it’s mass slaughter displayed in real time, sooner or later the yanks are going to have to call a halt

I would like to think so, but what gives you even an inkling of such a change to support your belief?

I would like to think so, but what gives you even inkling of such a change to support your belief?
The mass carnage playing out, public pressure you can already see positions shifting, Israel needs its friends to stop it from itself, the more it goes on the more the west is being isolated in the rest of world which is were other countries like China and Russia will step in, let alone the Iranians

Hamas made a big mistake attacking Israel as it did.
It would appear that City/Urban fighting is NOT bogging down the IDF in an urban street fighting blood bath that most military analysts expected as the IDF is rapidly clearing northern areas of Hamas fighters with limited IDF casualties.
You are so turned on by war you have lost all of your humanity

The mass carnage playing out, public pressure you can already see positions shifting, Israel needs its friends to stop it from itself, the more it goes on the more the west is being isolated in the rest of world which is were other countries like China and Russia will step in, let alone the Iranians

Fair enough. I understand the geo-politics, but I see nothing from the US yet. The fact they are trumpeting a daily 4-hour safe route out of the north as an achievement makes me think nothing significant will continue to happen. Hope you are right and I am wrong, though.

seems that Belgium is leading calls for the EU to impose sanctions on Israel and Macron has issued a statement saying they must stop killing innocent civilians. Israel has burned up 90% of its international support credits - wait until the fist international news video comes in off those wards with dead babies and dead old people in beds - and all Israel is doing is recruiting more fighters around the Arab world and putting its own population at risk. They are trying to cover it now by calling them ISISHAMAS - its a desperate last fling for credibility

seems that Belgium is leading calls for the EU to impose sanctions on Israel and Macron has issued a statement saying they must stop killing innocent civilians. Israel has burned up 90% of its international support credits - wait until the fist international news video comes in off those wards with dead babies and dead old people in beds - and all Israel is doing is recruiting more fighters around the Arab world and putting its own population at risk. They are trying to cover it now by calling them ISISHAMAS - its a desperate last fling for credibility
Western democracies are paying for this slaughter, and whatever your opinion as a whole they don’t like seeing it, and let’s be fair if this was.just Hamas getting a kicking I don’t think anyone would bother but babies and children, the old and the infirm

Terrible, israel know full well what they are doing , cunts

It was premeditated by them. This loss of 39 babies by power outage and complete blackout, and many others killed and shrapneled and amputated by constant indiscriminate bombs and shelling on all hospitals.

Watching the videos of eye.on.palestine and eye.on.palestine2 on Instagram of hospitals.

No words. Just no words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.