Middle East Conflict (merged)

Have you ever thought about taking up work as a peace envoy or negotiational diplomat in these troubling times Mr Phantom. Your talents appear completly wasted on this thread : /

Small baby steps, but I guess the fact the deif and issa are presumed dead can only assist with the negotiational rhetoric over the coming days. Hopefully they can get it done and bring those hostages home.
Baby steps?
It's only been near on 60 years theve been stealing the land.

It's interesting that Israel's proposal of ceasefire has been brought forward when it's THEY that have rejected Hamas' proposal of total ceasefire the last couple of times!

Well, as long as THEY said it, eh?

As for Biden, well, it's tough talk from a guy that's been brought to his knees.

It's almost laughable to see him try and worm out of a situation he backed Israel in "for as long as it takes"!!

It's interesting that Israel's proposal of ceasefire has been brought forward when it's THEY that have rejected Hamas' proposal of total ceasefire the last couple of times!

As for Biden, well, it's tough talk from a guy that's been brought to his knees.

It's almost laughable to see him try and worm out of a situation he backed Israel in "for as long as it takes"!!
I will at some point, but right now I can't bring myself to clicking on any BBC genocide enabler link to listen to a war criminal.

The main news today we should really be aware of are the 70+ charred bodies being uncovered in Jabalaya and the ground incursion into Rafah which is due to cause more deaths and suffering soon enough.

I will at some point, but right now I can't bring myself to clicking on any BBC genocide enabler link to listen to a war criminal.

The main news today we should really be aware of are the 70+ charred bodies being uncovered in Jabalaya and the ground incursion into Rafah which is due to cause more deaths and suffering soon enough.

I really REALLY hope this 'ceasefire' proposal doesn't dissuade the ICC and ICJ from pressing forward with their actions.

Forget about the hatred of Biden and politics, do you want to see an end to the death of innocents?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.