Middle East Conflict (merged)

I wasn't aware Rangers fans were pro-Pal. I know Celtic are famously anti-Zionists. Good to see anyway.

I wasn't aware Rangers fans were pro-Pal. I know Celtic are famously anti-Zionists. Good to see anyway.

One side says cat, other side says dog. Welcome to weegie fitba. And Celtc fans are famously whores for any populist issue.

Sports organizations and other "socially responsible" events should not be entirely apolitical imo.

There should be an incentive to be within a community of nations.

For example if you have no outstanding international situations then you get a certificate that allows your nation to be represented at the Olympics, FIFA, Eurovision, Miss World, etc.

Countries that are being cunts should be told to fuck off.

Maybe some want to be part of the fun and fix their shit. Others might just decide to do their own thing and so what.

Participating in anything with the Israeli or Russian flags on display should be sickening to any decent person (even if the Israeli or Russian involved are lovely people themselves).

So basically this deal is the same as exactly what was in place pre October 7th, Except for an extra 50'000 Palestinians murdered and the Gaza Strip totally destroyed. Settlers are Still allowed to steal land and slaughter folk from the West Bank and Israel still not recognising the state of Palestine?

Sounds like a great deal for the Palestinians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.