Middle East Conflict (merged)

The walkie talkies were intercepted all were opened and put a tiny amount of explosive in them then repacked sent on there way! So what's to stop Russia or another country doing the same to an appliance?!
Good job then that the first nuclear blast will render all electrical equipment useless.

Can of worms, bud.

The dumb idiots, here and elsewhere, claiming how 'ingenious' it was have no thought beyond the initial moment.

Bit like the politics they spew out.

thing is Its not a new idea. been around a long while ( similar ideas were apparently shown in the Snowden Wikileaks ) but not used in such a large scale before.

and it really was an ingenious bit of planning, clearly a multi year operation to disable an enemies ability to function properly. something can be horrific and ingenious at the same time.

Yes it will be copied but then all weapons are. a few weeks ago Ukraine unveiled a thermite spraying drone. in 2/3 months Russia will have the same. its the nature of warfare.

the issue for me is that Israel doing this ( cant really pretend its anyone else ) seems to have moved from a bit of a tit for tat fire fight on the border or the odd targeted bomb / missile to a full on attack. I cant see this being anything but the start of a full Israel Hezbollah war.

thing is Its not a new idea. been around a long while ( similar ideas were apparently shown in the Snowden Wikileaks ) but not used in such a large scale before.

and it really was an ingenious bit of planning, clearly a multi year operation to disable an enemies ability to function properly. something can be horrific and ingenious at the same time.

Yes it will be copied but then all weapons are. a few weeks ago Ukraine unveiled a thermite spraying drone. in 2/3 months Russia will have the same. its the nature of warfare.

the issue for me is that Israel doing this ( cant really pretend its anyone else ) seems to have moved from a bit of a tit for tat fire fight on the border or the odd targeted bomb / missile to a full on attack. I cant see this being anything but the start of a full Israel Hezbollah war.

Yeah.

I remember a thread I started called "What's the Point in International Law...?" and that questions stands in the flagrant ignoring of it.

I hope the Hague actually calls.

Is

And like the 6 Day War, whoever strikes first gets an advantage.

(Did the US actually withdraw its aircraft carrier from the region? If so, that's part of modern warfare - that ships / aircraft as so expensive, that the risk of losing them means you don't risk them; e.g. if a multi-million pound jet fighter can be brought down by a much cheaper missile.)

I can’t see that happening. Iran in my view don’t have the capability for a full scale war. Countries like Jordan and Syria won’t get involved.

America and the west would probably intervene as well. This has been planned for months and id bet most of those countries knew about it.
Iran are out of their depth. Israel used stealth fighter jets to bomb and kill the Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh right in the centre of Tehran. Imagine if Ukraine could just fly fighter jets to Moscow, bomb Putin and then fly back without reply. The difference in military capability and technology is insane.

There's a good reason why Iran has been trying to acquire ballistic nuclear weapons. It is too far for fighter jet attacks and Israel would obviously win that fight anyway. Navy attacks are impossible due to the western presence in the region.

This leaves a ground war which is never going to happen because the geography makes a land invasion impossible. There are then just nuisance attacks through drones but that has very limited utility and Israel has its own defenses against that.

Iran are powerless and it is impossible for them to start a war let alone have any chance of winning. The curveball will always be nuclear weapons but Israel has a good history of let's say making Iranian nuclear scientists disappear and causing certain things to randomly blow up from time to time...

As long as were not supporting these murdering fuckers if they are going to up it a notch. Ive absolutely no problem with Iran or Hezbollah coming to fight the Israeli Government/Idf. In fact other countries should be coming to the Palistinians aid.

As long as were not supporting these murdering fuckers if they are going to up it a notch. Ive absolutely no problem with Iran or Hezbollah coming to fight the Israeli Government/Idf. In fact other countries should be coming to the Palistinians aid.

Hezbollah and the Republican Guard should start English Brigades.

Maybe something you could look into joining seeing as you can’t wait for them to take on the IDF?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.