Middle East Conflict (merged)

What about the videos? Do you believe your own eyes?
The videos show a large explosion in a localised area of Beirut.
There is no context given. We don’t know if the area had been totally evacuated although by all accounts Israel are providing advance warning of where they are going to strike.
We also don’t know if the size of the explosion is due to a hit on stored Hezbollah weapons.
What we do know is that the whole of Beirut hasn’t been destroyed and the bombing wasn’t indiscriminate which is what the now deleted tweet suggested.

IMG_1871.jpeg

Not answers, necessarily, but certainly I have an opinion. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities, or anything over 140 characters is TL;DR for you.

As always, feel free to ignore anything and everything I post, but providing us nothing to chew on other than personal snipes isn’t really what we do here, is it?

IMG_1872.jpeg

Too funny!

I gave you two opportunities to correct a bad autocorrect and a misspelling and you (incorrectly) chose “you’re”???

Did I wander into the joke thread?

;-)

Last edited:
View attachment 134134

Not answers, necessarily, but certainly I have an opinion. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities, or anything over 140 characters is TL;DR for you.

As always, feel free to ignore anything and everything I post, but providing us nothing to chew on other than personal snipes isn’t really what we do here, is it?
To be fair it pretty much is what goes on on here. Most of the politics threads settle on one view eventually and if you dare to have a different opinion it's like walking into a BLM rally with a kluklux clan hood on.

How many more lives were taken by the terrorists on both sides today?

Incidentally, while the IDF terrorists are carpet bombing parts of southern Lebanon, more mosques are being blown up in Gaza; some housing displaced Palestinians. It's almost as if they're cherishing the distraction.
The whole thing is a distraction. If this wasn't going on netanyahu would be facing corruption charges and be out of office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.