Middle East Conflict (merged)

Lol. Tying yourself up in knots. Hamas has no citizens as it isn't a state, although it's election to govern one was perhaps a bit of a 'canary in the coal mine' for Israel. Israel do however separate, and set apart people based on racial or ethnic criteria which is apartheid - if we agree that Jews are a race rather than a religious group ( your assertion not mine).
I think history shows there have been quite a few attempts to behave like this and exterminate peoples around the world. Admittedly, Jewish people have endured more than most.
I personally think both the Israelis and the Arab muslim people need to look for ways to diffuse the hatred which sustains groups like hamas and Hezbollah, as well as the genocidal tendancies of the Israeli state. One way may be for them all to concentrate more on the people element than their identity as religious groups, as history is littered with the persecution and 'othering' of people according to their choice of sky fairy.
No knots here. Hamas was elected to govern the people of Gaza in 2007 but you are correct Hamas isn't a state it's a terrorist organisation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.