Middle East Conflict (merged)

I see israel has murdered another journalist. A sniper shot, so yet another journalist purposely targeted, as israel seek to cover up their genocide and war crimes:

Even fox news are reporting on this now, bit late like now like seen as more journalists have been murdered than in any other conflict

Well kept - if you mean operated on without anaesthesia or malnourished / emaciated or denied daylight, raped and tortured then yes they are being well kept. Aid is going in to the area, more than is required but guess where it ends up. When you watch scenes from the hospitals of all the men filming and screaming, they don’t look under fed do they. I wonder why?

Videos of Israeli hostages being released by Palestinians, shaking hands, hugs, thumbs ups and high fives:

Let's not forget that Noa Argamani actually came out to defend the way Hamas treated her (when israel once again made up a load of bullshit and lies about how she was beaten, when she wasn't):

Israel rapes and tortures Palestinian prisoners. There is video evidence of this, very easy to view

It's a tried and tested formula. Treat people as second class citizens in an effectively apartheid state; herd them into ghettos with limited food, water and medicine; finally exterminate them.
Israel isn't an apartheid state though and as for treating its citizens as second class that is exactly what Hamas is doing. And there has only been one race that the word extermination has ever been used for and that is the Jews.

Videos of Israeli hostages being released by Palestinians, shaking hands, hugs, thumbs ups and high fives:

Let's not forget that Noa Argamani actually came out to defend the way Hamas treated her (when israel once again made up a load of bullshit and lies about how she was beaten, when she wasn't):

Israel rapes and tortures Palestinian prisoners. There is video evidence of this, very easy to view

We can all find articles to suit

October the 7th was fighting? And here was the whole of the civilised world thinking it a massacre. Deluded or what?

Uh huh.

You, clearly, don't know about Nat Turner or people more recognisable in el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz or a global favourite in Nelson Mandela. Just to name a smidgen in history that reacted to overt and covert oppression.

They all 'snapped' and had enough of a system that forced them towards subversion or an attempt at it.

Your opinion of what created "Oct 7" is quite a secluded one and it takes into account nothing that provoked the reaction, namely decades of abuse.

You are a '1992'; you know, when no football existed before...

Cool beans.

You know in the absolute pile of US/ IDF/ Netanyahu utter bullshit, I forgot about this.

Thanks for the reminder.

Israel isn't an apartheid state though and as for treating its citizens as second class that is exactly what Hamas is doing. And there has only been one race that the word extermination has ever been used for and that is the Jews.
Lol. Tying yourself up in knots. Hamas has no citizens as it isn't a state, although it's election to govern one was perhaps a bit of a 'canary in the coal mine' for Israel. Israel do however separate, and set apart people based on racial or ethnic criteria which is apartheid - if we agree that Jews are a race rather than a religious group ( your assertion not mine).
I think history shows there have been quite a few attempts to behave like this and exterminate peoples around the world. Admittedly, Jewish people have endured more than most.
I personally think both the Israelis and the Arab muslim people need to look for ways to diffuse the hatred which sustains groups like hamas and Hezbollah, as well as the genocidal tendancies of the Israeli state. One way may be for them all to concentrate more on the people element than their identity as religious groups, as history is littered with the persecution and 'othering' of people according to their choice of sky fairy.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.