Middle East Conflict (merged)

I’m pro a peaceful, sustainable solution to the conflict but I just can’t see it ever happening, I really can’t.
The hatred is too deep and the issues, like settlements and Jerusalem too hard to overcome.
You hear of Jews going off to live there, I find that insane, regardless if the biblical made up bollocks. Surely the US or Western Europe would give them a far more stable, safer life. Away from all that intensity.
I may as well put this here too, the sunni/Shi’a proxy wars and conflicts will always be there too. The Saudi/Iran power struggle is the real story in that neck of the woods.

Ahh the old anti Western line.

Yes we’re the problem of course, nothing to do with the fact that it’s almost entirely down to religion why this land is so sought after and two religions that are a huge minority in the West.

But yes, Muslims and Jewish people in that region hate each other because of Britain and France

Do you honestly believe they give a fuck about religion? Why the fuck do you think this made up shit was written in the first place? Why do you think we have a left and right?

The day we all agree on something is the day they all hang off lamp posts, and they fucking all know it.

Let me edit that: It will be the day we get shot on the streets

Let me edit that again. Our forces wouldn't

Last edited:
Why do you think we have a left and right?

Same reason some have been educated to hate on brown people in the UK in the 80s and 90s.

Same reason why we had black vs white.

Same reason we had Nazi's vs Allies

Plenty of other examples throughout history.

Its called divide and conquer. While the minnions fight over sctaps and argue between themselves we are distracted.

Anyway back on topic. 234 palestinian children kidnapped this year by IDF

Same reason some have been educated to hate on brown people in the UK in the 80s and 90s.

Same reason why we had black vs white.

Same reason we had Nazi's vs Allies

Plenty of other examples throughout history.

Its called divide and conquer. While the minnions fight over sctaps and argue between themselves we are distracted.

Anyway back on topic. 234 palestinian children kidnapped this year by IDF

No offence mate but this is an example as to why we are fucked

but not as stoned as me :D

On a side note if the US do, as expected recognise the Golan Hieghts as Isreali territory, against official UN and international opinion, will this drag them into further conflict with Syria over the teritory
At present tit for tat shelling along the Syrian border is going on, could this escalate?

On a side note if the US do, as expected recognise the Golan Hieghts as Isreali territory, against official UN and international opinion, will this drag them into further conflict with Syria over the teritory
At present tit for tat shelling along the Syrian border is going on, could this escalate?

Golan Heights is the key to the pipeline that will take Russia down as a super power.

I will be careful how i word this, bit there are mny "rumours" as to Golan, Syria, Genie Energy and this whole conflict.

As i stated "rumours" that you can clearly fibd doing your own research online.

Do you honestly believe they give a fuck about religion? Why the fuck do you think this made up shit was written in the first place? Why do you think we have a left and right?

The day we all agree on something is the day they all hang off lamp posts, and they fucking all know it.

Let me edit that: It will be the day we get shot on the streets

Let me edit that again. Our forces wouldn't

Yes I do believe religion has a huge part in it, you only have to listen to the people there.

Are you going to say how this is the fault of France?

You specifically named several NATO countries as being the problem.

The same tactic people use whenever some **** suicide bombs in the West.

You are because you clearly have a total, base hatred of anything or anyone Israeli, and I suspect, Jews full stop.

Well you learn something new ever day, I didn`t know I was anti Jewish because I call a theft a theft and murder, well murder, at least now I can save a few bob sending my ex business partners birthday/Xmas cards, and certainly wont have them round for drinks & nibbles.

How Israel was formed is a mater of history, the ongoing land grabs and murders are current affairs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.