Middle East Conflict (merged)

It ends with Palestine being wiped off the map and Israel annexing everything.

If something was going to happen to save Palestine and create a peaceful solution it would have happened already. The world's powers have shown what they want to happen with decades of inaction.
Sadly this is true, Israel are also simply fuckin untouchable and while they have the ear of the Americans they'll Bomb and Murder who they like.

And you're right that the colonial powers were very cynical in the post WW1 era. The book 'A Line In The Sand' is currently on sale on Kindle for 99p and tells how there were at least 3 different schemes being pursued for what to do about carving up the Middle East, all of which were deeply cynical.

There's even a view that the British Government were supportive of the Balfour Declaration because they saw it as a way to potentially rid themselves of these recently arrived Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe. If you think the language of people like Farage and papers like the Mail is bad now, you should have seen it in the early 20th Century when talking about those Jewish migrants.

Incidentally, the site where the CFA now is, which was Clayton Aniline, played a big role in the Balfour Declaration as the owner of CA introduced Arthur Balfour to the Zionist Movement's leader Chaim Weizmann.
Looks a good read - snagged a hard copy for £3.50 cheers for the steer.

Just seen a video of people driving around Jewish areas in London shouting anti Semitic insults....people have every right to be mad at Israel, but I think it’s clear a sizeable number just don’t like Jewish people.

disgusting behaviour from racists
Fucking morons to boot, only damaging the cause they claim to support by making it an anti-Jewish thing, which is exactly what Israel wants. Then again, no one ever suggested racists were the sharpest knives in the draw.

Nothing to add.
a6367259fea14db9839e3b57702142e1.jpg
Israel has a right to defend itself. What should it do - remove the Iron dome and let 1800 rockets to drop on its citizens and make this graph look lopsided the other way ?

Israel v Palestinians is not a war. Just like me fighting an old frail man wouldn't be a fight. It's a liberty. Jewish Settlers evicting people from their homes because a made up book of shite said it was theirs. The only people hapoy are those evangelical scum praying for Armeggedon. Thank fuck prayers are useless. I support Israel's right to exist, and also the Palestinians right to territory. Religion, a fucking cancer of humanity.
Is right.

Israel v Palestinians is not a war. Just like me fighting an old frail man wouldn't be a fight. It's a liberty. Jewish Settlers evicting people from their homes because a made up book of shite said it was theirs. The only people hapoy are those evangelical scum praying for Armeggedon. Thank fuck prayers are useless. I support Israel's right to exist, and also the Palestinians right to territory. Religion, a fucking cancer of humanity.
What a post and described beautifully nail on the head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.