Middle East Conflict

Some of them are already dead sadly. The Arabs don’t want peace, they don’t want land which they think is theirs, they want the total destruction of the Israeli state and all Jews over the world.
You are Netenyahu and I claim my £5 sir!

It’s looking bleak Tim, only one side currently wants peace. Arabs don’t value their lives let alone those that of others. They all think they are off to paradise with a load and of virgins. Over 50 Israelis dead now and almost 1,000 injured, some critically. Numbers will only increase.
Very sad. By coincidence I sat next to a young couple from Haifa at last season’s Cup win over Arsenal. They had moved to London. In between cheering on the Blues, we chatted about how much we liked the Netflix series Fauda about an Israeli special forces team. We laughed about how intelligence gatherings in the last series was a bit far fetched though.

It’s also sad that the peace efforts a generation or more ago floundered because of access to a church and a wall. A solution could have been found if leaders really wanted to avoid the loss of countless lives.

Very sad. By coincidence I sat next to a young couple from Haifa at last season’s Cup win over Arsenal. They had moved to London. In between cheering on the Blues, we chatted about how much we liked the Netflix series Fauda about an Israeli special forces team. We laughed about how intelligence gatherings in the last series was a bit far fetched though.

It’s also sad that the peace efforts a generation or more ago floundered because of access to a church and a wall. A solution could have been found if leaders really wanted to avoid the loss of countless lives.
Having lived their I don't believe a solution could be made

Last edited:
By the end of the day Israel will extract a massive and bloody revenge for this incursion. Hamas have got some balls doing what they are doing but when you’ve been persecuted for years I suppose you do anything . Israel pribably the best army in the world backed by American money
Let’s not pretend Hams and the Palestinians are the victims in all this!!

Hopefully Israel can crush the terrorists

Having lived their I don't believe a solution could be made
A peace agreement was reached covering 98% of the land. The blocking point was Jerusalem. Maybe a peace deal was never achievable but there was a possibility. Not everyone would have honoured it but that’s the case with the Good Friday agreement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.