Middle East Conflict

To be honest - right now - the West's best approach is to tell Israel "do what you want however we will only stand back as long as you commit to not occupy and land in Gaza post conflict and commit to restoring the infrastructure you have destroyed within a decade"

Wtf?

This is why the far right weirdo's bang on about the " MSM" - they fear being held to account for their deeds be it arresting the homeless of killing aid workers

“Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense.”

Sadly…you may be spot on…

The issue is that by what they are doing ( which is all to protect Netanyahu's arse and is orchestrated by him ) even if they were to "wipe out Hamas " any idea that there will not be another 7/10 is utter bullshit. It will just come from a different direction and a different group. It was only when we realised this and held talks with NI dissidents were we able to bring a peace - its a bit wobbly at times but .......

Given they have largely banned foreign journalists from entering Gaza, and are now banning Al Jazeera from operating in Gaza (or the West Bank), it is the Israeli government that is putting away the rubber stamp.

I find it sick that a country and a religion that has in part been able to garner support and sympathy through black and white footage of people beings starved to death in Nazi camps ( I remember watching things from The World at War to Schindlers list and the Boy in striped Pyjama's and feeling physically sick ) can just say "ohhh its just propaganda nobody is starving and its all ok" is for me the biggest low.

I find it sick that a country and a religion that has in part been able to garner support and sympathy through black and white footage of people beings starved to death in Nazi camps ( I remember watching things from The World at War to Schindlers list and the Boy in striped Pyjama's and feeling physically sick ) can just say "ohhh its just propaganda nobody is starving and its all ok" is for me the biggest low.
There are many, many abhorrent contradictions inherent to the Israeli far-right’s beliefs and actions that are physically sickening to me.

Israel, via the slow, insidious, deliberate degradation of reason, compassion, and humanity, brought about by adherents of Kahanism and fundamentalist Zionism, has become the very thing it was founded to avoid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.