Middle East Conflict

I assumed Iran will use mass drones for any attack on Israel. It seems to be the new weapon to use and test. Can Israel defend themselves against that sort of attack?

With iron dome Israel are in a good place to defend themselves from them but I have no idea how many missiles are ready to fire at any one time. It would get exhausted at some point.

Edit. They have 10 batteries. Each battery has 3 or 4 launchers. Each launcher has 20 missiles.

The BBC had become the propoganda machine for the genocide state
Genocide means the deliberate targeting of a particular population based upon their ethnicity or religion. So far, there’s been no evidence that Palestinians are being targeted for their ethnicity or religious beliefs.
Compared with what Hamas did to Israel on October 7 which fits the true definition of genocide.
Hamas butchered everything on their path and took many others hostages.
Against any other country, hundreds of thousands of Palestinians would be dead by now.

With iron dome Israel are in a good place to defend themselves from them but I have no idea how many missiles are ready to fire at any one time. It would get exhausted at some point.

Edit. They have 10 batteries. Each battery has 3 or 4 launchers. Each launcher has 20 missiles.
Lets hope IRan has less drones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.