Middle East Conflict

They know what Israel is doing and support it. They have since this latest episode started, and before, for that matter.

As for the earlier post about Iran, they don't care one jot about Israel and therefore the plight of the Palestinians other than as a stick to beat the Great Satan with. Iran / US is the relationship that needs sorting if anyone can put their big boy pants on. Which I doubt.
Look out for big anti Biden demonstrations at the weekend.

It really is. It’s fucking sickening. beggars belief that these atrocities are coming from a people who have suffered this them selves. How?
Ethnonationalism and theocratic fascism deems all those outside of the “chosen” people “vermin” to be exterminated for the good of the “true” and “righteous” citizens of the state.

Once that mindset takes hold, often in indirect response to those same people being victims of “vermin extermination” themselves, it becomes easy for humans to rationalise and justify the murder of those deemed “vermin” (i.e. not human).

We have seen it over and over in human history.

And the “eye for an eye” doctrine makes it almost inevitable.

Last edited:
And the “eye for an eye” doctrine makes it almost inevitable.
The 7th October attack still confuses me, I can’t honestly believe the Israeli’s had no inkling of it happening.

It feels to me that Netanyahu wanted an excuse to wipe out Hamas, and was not bothered at all if it led to an all out conflict in that part of the world.

They certainly have that “eye for an eye” mentality as you rightly pointed out.

The 7th October attack still confuses me, I can’t honestly believe the Israeli’s had no inkling of it happening.

It feels to me that Netanyahu wanted an excuse to wipe out Hamas, and was not bothered at all if it led to an all out conflict in that part of the world.

They certainly have that “eye for an eye” mentality as you rightly pointed out.
911 set a trend. Once the rest of the world saw the power that your govn can have when its people are scared we saw Beslan, Oct 7th, constant "Terror red alerts" that led to nothing.. Nut jobs being declared as terrorist incidents. The police, the govn constantly telling us how they are protecting us from evil whilst they get bigger budgets and allows them to put more control over the people. Its a win win for our authorities. I am not even sure how much "terror" exists outside of what they tell us. Obvs there's some, but my god they have exploited it. Round here the council had installed terror-watch cctv - to catch fly tippers. twats.

Naziyahoo has benefitted a great deal from this incident.

A slap on the wrist for those pogroms I bet…

The fact that they think financial sanctions of specific settlers will deter, hinder, or stop Kahanists and extremist Zionists that see the murder of Palestinians as “God’s will” and are backed by now prominent far-right government and military officials is laughable.

Makes about as much sense—and has as much of an impact—as financially sanctioning Hamas leaders.

Yep. These Settlers are the worst of the fuckin worst. To not only steal houses and land, they humiliate, beat up or murder the very folk who've they've taken everything off.

The fact that they think financial sanctions of specific settlers will deter, hinder, or stop Kahanists and extremist Zionists that see the murder of Palestinians as “God’s will” and are backed by now prominent far-right government and military officials is laughable.

Makes about as much sense—and has as much of an impact—as financially sanctioning Hamas leaders.

The worst part of this is that it is state sanctioned violence. We are way past the point of only sanctioning settlers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.