Middle East Conflict

I’m the last to don a tin foil hat but there’s something strangely reminiscent of Pearl Harbour about this and the age old question of whether the US knew it was coming but were happy enough for it to take place as pretext to enter a war it wanted to but felt was unable to due to it being hugely unpopular back home.

Totally inappropriate but as Netanyahu gets older, the more he looks like Derek Fowlds - so I guess Basil Brush could be sitting on his desk soon...

1696868462118.png

Hamas spokesman lying through his teeth on SkyNews right now claiming Hamas haven’t killed any civilians.

Fml I've heard it all now Dr Basem Naim Head of political and international relations for hammas just said on Sky news they have not killed any civilians its all propaganda

Not sure about this, I reckon this is exactly what Putin wants as it moves the US gaze away from Ukraine to Isreal. if there is no defence pact between them and Iran then past loosing a supply of arms this is probably what he wants.

If Putin breaks for Iran/Hamas where does that leave the Putin fan boys in the GOP who favour no arms at all to Ukraine, but do back Israel? Do they turn on Israel as well or calculate that they now need to back Ukraine because Russia is backing Iran/Hamas?

Putin will be more inclined to keep his head down and avoid choosing sides unless pushed to do so.

Beat me to it

It’s embarrassing.

Shows what Israel is dealing with and sadly, what sort of people and organisation is pretending to care for and represent the vast majority of peaceful and innocent Palestinians who will now suffer because of terrorists like this.

Because assassinating an entire political party would really encourage the moderates wouldn't it. I think you need to speak to a mental health professional if you seriously believe that.

You've missed the satirical point. I believe you also like burning mosques with worshippers inside. :)

The main problem though isn't Likud but the far-right, racist pricks like Ben-Gvir & Shmotrich, that are propping Netanyahu up because he wanted to hang onto power at all costs so wouldn't form a government with normal people.

And Hamas aren't even the most extreme of the militant factions in Palestinian Territories either.

The fact that Israel is currently governed by a corrupt war mongerer clinging to power to protect himself from payback for his old crimes is a gross failure of Israel's political system.

Gaza is controlled by mafia warlords and the West Bank is led by corrupt aging holocaust deniers.

You'd have to be be insane to want to live in that region, let alone to fight over it.

If Putin breaks for Iran/Hamas where does that leave the Putin fan boys in the GOP who favour no arms at all to Ukraine, but do back Israel? Do they turn on Israel as well or calculate that they now need to back Ukraine because Russia is backing Iran/Hamas?

Putin will be more inclined to keep his head down and avoid choosing sides unless pushed to do so.

This is kinda why I was asking about a defence pact. without one he can keep his head down and the GOP ( well the Maga contingent ) will try to force a funding/support move to Israel away from Ukraine which will be a major boost to Putin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.