Middle East Conflict

I only drink on Saturday nights. I've just started my 3rd beer.
I’m in bed. Up early in the morning, but I can’t put this poxy phone down.
I was almost in tears watching the news tonight.
Kids being dug out of the rubble in Gaza. Then a report from a kibbutz caught up in Oct 7th where 10 or 12 children’s burnt bodies were found in the ruins bound by wire.

We’re a virus on this planet. Sometimes I think the sooner we’re gone from it, the quicker the earth can recover.

This is why as callous as it sounds, 1,500 lives, however tragically and barbarically they were taken, should not dictate world events to the extent you describe.
It’s just looks like vengeance (which is only natural) for appalling incidents on Oct 7th, given that knowHamas is a hydra and will be impossible to remove with violence

We have wester governments cheering this on from the sidelines including our own bunch of cranks and misfits

No comment on the legistacy but I've just read this
In the last half an hour, the Palestinians are trying to inflame another incident in the same outline of the Al-Mimamani hospital.

According to them, Israel attacked the building of the Roman Orthodox Church in Gaza City, where hundreds of Christians were hiding.

Hamas seeks to harness Christians around the world for the struggle of Gaza.

There will be propaganda from both sides. People will believe what they want to believe , some will push stories that are not properly verified as they want that information to be true , and some will sit and see how it feels once the dust has settled
Lol

That will.be the community notes being hammered to muddy the waters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.