Middle East Conflict

From Ralph Nader.

The U.S. has not been an honest broker, to say the least. It has been meddling in the Middle East, invading countries, toppling regimes, arming dictators and factions, and fueling constant instability. Oil, of course, has also been a key factor driving U.S. foreign policy.

From Ralph Nader.

The U.S. has not been an honest broker, to say the least. It has been meddling in the Middle East, invading countries, toppling regimes, arming dictators and factions, and fueling constant instability. Oil, of course, has also been a key factor driving U.S. foreign policy.

I’ll drop this here so.

Which is all the more reason to get USA drawn into this fully and thus Ukraine loses resources!
The US could fight there own war and still supply Ukraine ten times over.

The largest air force in the World is the US Air Force.

The Second largest air force? The US Army Aviation Branch.

The fourth? The US Navy.

I'm not going to comment on what's going on, as good as blue moon is for conversations like this sometimes, i think this one is too complex to reduce to simple text. But what I'll definitely throw out there, if anyone getting themselves really worried reading all the stuff flying about on twitter, stay the fuck away from twitter. It was bad before Musk but it's now a complete doom loop throwing all sorts of shite out. I only dip in to see what it's doing and that was bad enough. Save yourself the anguish, it's a mess.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.