Middle East Conflict

He still around? I thought the embarrassment of never making his wife wet and telling the world about it was the end of him.
Watchin someone shot to fuck gettin his head chopped off with a blunt shovel made me stand up. Not even gonna mention the kids. These cunts are finished.

Terrorists hide within the population.. they’re hardly likely to stick their murderers t shirts on and come out to fight.. they’re cowards, all terrorists are..

Collateral damage is a consequence of attacking Gaza and therefore Hamas.. Not sure what Israel were supposed to do

When you see stories like the grandmother murdered and the video uploaded to her own Facebook page then it’s hard to have any sympathy for them..

You live under a sword, you die by it..

I’m not intellectually savvy on the exact details of Gaza v Israel but I can see with my own eyes that israel couldn’t possibly sit back and turn the other cheek

Sadly this will spill over into other countries eventually.. I’m not convinced that ours is safe judging by the overt support on the streets for what’s happened
You didn't absorb my last sentence did you. Do you really believe all those wrecked apartments and buildings along roadsides all harboured at least 1 Hamas terrorist?

Rather special service from a few countries went in rather than Israel(easy said sat here I know). Not gonna end well.

Oh lovely Hezbolah has joined in on the Lebanon front by attacking Isreal. Missiles, Drones, possibly paragliding murderers too.
False alarm apparantly. Detection systems sounded alerts but no actual intrusion.

If them numbers are correct which I imagine they are . Why did the thick cunts do what they have done and expect a different outcome. Its always been the catapult against the rocket. Just shows you how stupid some terrorist are . They must have known what the retaliation was going to be . I am surprised they haven't flattened gaza in a full scale ground attack already.

Hamas' leadership haven't cared about Palestinian casualties for a long time and I'd imagine those who do feel like they're in a position of choosing between being drip fed their own ethnic cleansing or going down swinging, as it were.

Either way you'd think those who believe this current conflict is winnable, even with outside support, would be few and far between.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.