Middlesbrough post-match thread

Any win away from home and keeping a clean sheet is a great result
Even though we scored in the first couple of minutes, our passing in the first twenty was a bit off
The most disappointing aspect from today is that we didn't take more of those chances and that we wasted great positions to create a goal scoring opportunity
With Monaco looming it would have been much better to be totally out of sight with 20 minutes to go and get a couple more players off for a longer rest

Overall though I thought we were pretty good, by far and away the better side and thoroughly deserved our win

A quick mention for Mr Dean (Jasper Carrot) I thought he had a decent match, although he did let the smoggies get away with a little too much at times

Boro's goalie may look like an ogre but he had a very good game today.

Silva really should have had a hat trick.

Hope the team were saving the goals for Wednesday.

So glad I do not have to support a team like Boro - apart from some good saves what can they remember fondly from that game?

Stuani got away with about 4 bookable offences too

And Leadinhisboots got subbed before the possibility of a second. I cannot understand how players get away with such tackles. We perpetrate any of those and the card is out and there would be no hesitation from any of the Whistling Wankers about a second one coming out. The refs seem to know that if we get booked there will be universal acclaim but if the opposition get their just desserts there is approbation.

Marvin said:
Dare I say Bravo did well. Good distribution and a couple of good stops. Mcminimum was determined not to credit him at any occasion.

Much as I hate to give any credence to Mcpointy I thought he showed great restraint in not going a lot further on just how poor Bravo is, but for Zab and then Stones we would have conceded two goals simply because Bravo dropped the f*cking ball, those "Couple of good stops" were right at him with no real pace while his good distribution was reserved for within ten yards, almost every time he went long it was wide left out for their throw or down the middle to one of their players.

Good performance, result never in doubt, but very profligate in front of goal and we need to be more clinical.

How on earth they did not get a man sent off is beyond me. Just thankful no one is injured.

Another clean sheet, lets hope we get one on Wednesday !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.