Middlesbrough post-match thread

A visit to Specsavers for Mike Dean might be in order - he's a seriously crap ref.
He already went on his way to the game.
spec_savers.jpg

yes because thats only thing they do..... i meant in terms of trying to defend and not go all out attack. the boring football/ caution first approach, we used to do that.
And that isn't the reason people were fucked off with them today.

It was then kicking lumps out of us, as everyone else seems to be aware.

Give the lad a break ffs. A clean sheet away from home in a Cup quarter-final. Not so bad.

But it was no thanks to him and its foolish to pretend otherwise, he was under no pressure for either of the ones he dropped and lets face it its a basic requirement for a goalie to be able catch a ball.

Have the club (or sky more likely) given any indication when the home WBA game is likely to be moved to now?

I hope we all take a moment to reflect on how lucky we are to see David Silva play this sport. He is an absolute joy to watch.
Correct. Even if he played for another prem. team I'm sure we would still appreciate him.In years to come people will speak of him in glowing terms as a magical footballer and the best thing is he is ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.