Middlesbrough post-match thread

End of the day it doesn't matter, I thought Sterlings was onside......whatever happened to the "clear daylight rule" of a few seasons ago. Great win and a cup semi to look forward to great day for us, and the alcohol is going down just fine.

Yeah that rule changed to any part of the body you can score with. Sterling was leaning off side if you like when the ball was played. When Sterling and Sane are running full pelt they could be level at the time the ball is played but look yards off a split second later.

Both correct decisions on this occasion.

Much though I sympathise with their fans living in that shithole, I seriously hope that the bunch of thugs and their twat coach get relegated.
I always thought their fans were wankers from the Bryan Robson days but today they surpassed themselves. My 9 year old lad and his mate were singing "going down" on the way out and this Boro fan in his 50's threatened them and called them a pair of City wankers and said we're miles away from Chelsea. His Mrs had to push him away when I confronted him. They're certainly angry fuckers but I guess I would be living in that shot hole.

Aitor Karanka
What a w.....ally.

Don't blame him, who could stay happy living in Boro for long. And the board didn't give him the support he needed for the transfer window. Either back him, or they should have got Allardyce in. Looks more likely they'll go down

I always thought their fans were wankers from the Bryan Robson days but today they surpassed themselves. My 9 year old lad and his mate were singing "going down" on the way out and this Boro fan in his 50's threatened them and called them a pair of City wankers and said we're miles away from Chelsea. His Mrs had to push him away when I confronted him. They're certainly angry fuckers but I guess I would be living in that shot hole.

Not the brightest of kids singing that in front of away fans, what did you expect?

Yeah that rule changed to any part of the body you can score with. Sterling was leaning off side if you like when the ball was played. When Sterling and Sane are running full pelt they could be level at the time the ball is played but look yards off a split second later.

Both correct decisions on this occasion.
Would the fact the ball came off the keeper play him on ,or has that rule changed now ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.