Midfield General

eshiers1 said:
SWPISHOME said:
Marcos Senna would be a great addition, Senna and Kompany protecting the back four would be an awesome partnership.

yes but not for the 25 mil that has be quoted...far too much for a 32 year old

I definetly wouldnt pay that sort of money for a 32yr old, I didnt thnk they wanted that much, but we should offer them a reasonable price and see do they accept. They would find it hard to turn down a reasonable offer for a player at 32.

SWPISHOME said:
eshiers1 said:
yes but not for the 25 mil that has be quoted...far too much for a 32 year old

I definetly wouldnt pay that sort of money for a 32yr old, I didnt thnk they wanted that much, but we should offer them a reasonable price and see do they accept. They would find it hard to turn down a reasonable offer for a player at 32.

thats true...he does apparently want a lot in wages to come here as well...something we can fford but it would mean he is here for the money, not the club

eshiers1 said:
SWPISHOME said:

thats true...he does apparently want a lot in wages to come here as well...something we can fford but it would mean he is here for the money, not the club

Yeh I read his statement about joining City, And he was concerned about his wage package, I would rather see a player that wanted to join to play for the shirt, than be there to get easy money, hes a very talented player though, theres not many players out there now that do a top job at protecting the back four.

eshiers1 said:
SWPISHOME said:

Yeh I read his statement about joining City, And he was concerned about his wage package, I would rather see a player that wanted to join to play for the shirt, than be there to get easy money, hes a very talented player though, theres not many players out there now that do a top job at protecting the back four.

eshiers1 said:
SWPISHOME said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.