Midfielder

loads of you bloody moaning about the midfield its bloody fine vieira hasnt played as bad as most people say he had a very good game the other week where he was extremely influentual.

Then besides vieira we have the spine of our team in De jong who in my veiw deserves to be captain. We also have barry and milner who are getting better as the season progresses, barry tackling has improved majorly this season hes not pulling out of 50/50's and to be fair i think its taking some of the burden of De jong as he himself doesnt seem to be commiting as many fouls this season which means less bookings. Then zabba fills in at def mid to and hes not the most talented but his hearts in it and thats good enough.

then we can move on to the attacking part of the midfield which consists of silva, toure, a.j and at times milner. Silva and Toure have been out standing in the last couple of months and showing that there value for what we paid for them. Yeah A.j and milner have been in and outs this yeah but they have still had there magic moments espically a.j when hes came on from the bench and scored some winners and supplied the. well i suppose i best mention Jo to think people are being a bit to hard on him hes a striker whos been playing left wing he not the most talented but hes put in some very good shifts down that left hand side fair do's he had an off game against leicester but who has a good game every game nobody hes still only young and quite a good prospect i think he should be loaned out to a team like stoke where he will learn to battle more and that would benefit him to no end. You cant forget MJ or Gai either both highly talented YOUNG players coming back from long term injuries hoping both get run outs soon or get loaned wouldnt mind seeing Gai go to a team like blackpool but doubt that would happen but i can dream can't the attacking football they play would no doubt benifit from his skill and craft but at the same time so would he learning the ropes of the prem but hey its very unlikely. Thinking MJ would benefit from going down a league much slower football would get him back up to fitness whilst playing and hopefully gain some confidence and show everyone the player hes capable of being.

sorry about it being so long :D

there's no way we can get pastore, i remember him coming out and saying he'd rather stay at palermo than fight for a spot/ride the bench somewhere else. also, creative midfielders tend to come from different footballing cultures (ie spain, brazil) and take a long time to adapt to the game here. Silva was a rare exception. a player struggling to find his best in a new league is not what we need in the final stages of our season. we should wait until the summer and even then be very very cautious about who we're in for

bannan has looked decent but i think the only reason he's getting games at villa is that houllier is insane. silva is small but tough... from what i've seen this guy would be carried away by a strong breeze... plus we'd have to watch the training ground so large predatory birds don't swoop in and carry him off

birchwoodgingerste said:
if we was to get another midfielder as cover for david silva how about the young lad bannan from villa looks quality in the games he has played and he wouldnt mind sitting on the bench.
lol

The games I watched he was absolute dogshite, and hes like 20 aswell aint he? Michael Johnson is miles better than that guy. Im sure he could be retrained to play on Silva's role, if he cant already.

Bannan reminds me of a much worse Ireland.

What ever happened to the lad Jovetic at Fiorentina, he looked class when he first signed for them and being linked with loads of big clubs, now all quiet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.