Midweek Premiership games

Ducado said:
KippaxCitizen said:
r.soleofsalford said:
because injuries have cost us
They've got Sakho Johnson Enrique Lucas and others out injured and only just got Sturridge back recently.

We have got a game in hand on them and at home, and by then we will have a full strength team available
I know that. But injuries aren't why Liverpool are seriously breathing down our necks. They've had as many, if not more, than we have.

supercrystal7 said:
teddykgb said:
Liverpool are likely to threaten, they're scoring goals like crazy and will at least play the role of spoiler down the stretch.

What a gift of a peno from Riether, one of the dumbest tackles we'll see all year
Very stupid penalty, but today was exactly the reason I thought they would not challenge. A midweek game against a defensive side after a tough league game. They have a very physical style and like Dortmund they struggle when having lots of fixtures close together.

The thing is they have won today and now the European competition starts for the top teams. Only 4 points off and having so much rest you have to put them as big challengers now.

it was against Fulham mate!

KippaxCitizen said:
r.soleofsalford said:
IrelandSuperman said:
And suddenly dippers are seriously breathing down our necks. How did this happen?

They've got Sakho Johnson Enrique Lucas and others out injured and only just got Sturridge back recently.

chelsea had torres a no mark out and van ginkle (sp) who hasnt played we had 3 top quality players aguero nasri fernandiho and garcia and dzeko and negredo carrying injuries which cost us points at norwich and against chelsea. i think would have been 5 points better but for the injuries regardless of what liverpool had done.

r.soleofsalford said:
KippaxCitizen said:
r.soleofsalford said:

chelsea had torres a no mark out and van ginkle (sp) who hasnt played we had 3 top quality players aguero nasri fernandiho and garcia and dzeko and negredo carrying injuries which cost us points at norwich and against chelsea. i think would have been 5 points better but for the injuries regardless of what liverpool had done.
I agree. But they could say the defensive mistake from Kolo at West Brom wouldn't have happened if Sakho had been fit and they might not have lost at our place or Chelsea had Sturridge and Lucas been fit.

Liverpool still scoring for fun with Kolo, Flannagan and Cissocko in their side haha that's an amazing feat you have to admit.

Ducado said:
supercrystal7 said:
teddykgb said:
Liverpool are likely to threaten, they're scoring goals like crazy and will at least play the role of spoiler down the stretch.

What a gift of a peno from Riether, one of the dumbest tackles we'll see all year
Very stupid penalty, but today was exactly the reason I thought they would not challenge. A midweek game against a defensive side after a tough league game. They have a very physical style and like Dortmund they struggle when having lots of fixtures close together.

The thing is they have won today and now the European competition starts for the top teams. Only 4 points off and having so much rest you have to put them as big challengers now.

Teams fighting to survive at the end of the season are never easy. The results today was the key not the opposition. They will now have the rest to play their high intensity pressing game for the remaining fixtures. The title could come down to the most rested team.

Ducado said:
supercrystal7 said:
teddykgb said:

And needed a very late pen. Liverpool's away form will drop them points!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.