Miele Kitchen shelf

Unipart who provided the after market support in the way of spares are still going, used to be part of BL and BMW gave Rover the cash to bring buy it back but they refused to sell.

It was their car park they used for the park and ride when city played Oxford United.
Why is it only City that don't get caps in your post?

I have the HMS Ark Royal moored at Sale Water Park. Unfortunately one of the rivets on the gun turret has sheared off. I have spoken to Barrow shipyard but they don't make them anymore, something to do with nuclear subs are welded nowadays. Does anyone have a spare rivet or know where I can get one ?

Just askin'

I have the HMS Ark Royal moored at Sale Water Park. Unfortunately one of the rivets on the gun turret has sheared off. I have spoken to Barrow shipyard but they don't make them anymore, something to do with nuclear subs are welded nowadays. Does anyone have a spare rivet or know where I can get one ?

Just askin'
No but I have a granny in the Paras who's good for a jump.

I bought a Sinclair C5 35 years ago. Still going strong. The drive belt has snapped on it. Turns out Sinclair C5s went out of production within about 2 weeks of being released, and dear old Sir Clive has snuffed it. Any ideas where I might get one?

I bought a Sinclair C5 35 years ago. Still going strong. The drive belt has snapped on it. Turns out Sinclair C5s went out of production within about 2 weeks of being released, and dear old Sir Clive has snuffed it. Any ideas where I might get one?
No but if you tie a ladies stocking into a loop it will work fine. I did that for my Morris Minor and its still going strong 20 years later.

No but if you tie a ladies stocking into a loop it will work fine. I did that for my Morris Minor and its still going strong 20 years later.
Good idea. What man doesn't have a ladies stocking in the boot under the spare wheel - and a claw hammer with a bit of blood and hair on it as well

Steady on mate. When did poor grammar become a capital offence?
I agree, it's just that everything that deserved capitals got capitals except us and I was wondering why we, as, in my opinion, the most important part of the paragraph, were relegated to lower case. It's not a grammar attack, merely a question. A question to which I haven't had an answer so I am still curious.

Oh, and by the way I see what you did there. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.