Might be in the North West this Summer. Any tips as to hotels and things to see etc.

if your in the northwest you simply must visit heald green,weve got a subway(sandwiches) and a nice Christmas tree(at Christmas) avoid Fridays,Fridays are particularly busy ,the mosque makes it looks like downtown Baghdad on a Friday , and as your a blue you can have a go on the wife, were a friendly bunch in heald green

(she will kill me for that one hahahahahh)

if your in the northwest you simply must visit heald green,weve got a subway(sandwiches) and a nice Christmas tree(at Christmas) avoid Fridays,Fridays are particularly busy ,the mosque makes it looks like downtown Baghdad on a Friday , and as your a blue you can have a go on the wife, were a friendly bunch in heald green

(she will kill me for that one hahahahahh)

I often visit a friend on Outwood Drive, perhaps I could avail myself of your kind offers. That's a decent parade of shops when you consider the locality, could just as easily be a row of empty units with a smattering of charity shops but it always seems to be thriving, fair play to the locals for supporting it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.