Miguel Angel Sainz Maza and Alvaro Vadillo

macmanson

Man City rattle Barcelona with bid for Racing Santander superkid Miguel Angel Sainz Maza
tribalfootball.com
July 4, 2011, 10:06 pm Post CommentSend

Manchester City are battling Barcelona for Racing Santander striker Miguel Angel Sainz Maza.

City have already trumped the European champs for Real Betis attacker Denis Suarez and hope to do the same over Maza.

Barca chiefs fear they have already been gazumped by City for Maza, with the Premier League giants tabling a superior cash bid.

The two clubs are also clashing over Real Betis junior Alvaro Vadillo, though Barca aren't as desperate for him as they were for Suarez and Maza.

<a class="postlink" href="http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/football/news/article/-/9781831/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/football/new ... -/9781831/</a>

Some youtube clips of these guys:

Miguel Angel Sainz Maza
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQAoAfRpg5U[/youtube]

Alvaro Vadillo
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsU85PK9zMI[/youtube]

Looks like the club are really focusing on bringing in the youngsters for this NextGen tournament.

speaking of Suarez, will he be officially introduced? Thought that would be on the OS around 1 July. I know he isn't first team but we still saw on the OS when other youngsters were brought into the club. Guess we'll hear something as all the lads come back this week.

nice to see we`re fighting for the future superstars of world football!!! probably a shot across the bow of barca for pissing up the sanchez deal!!

Andouble said:
speaking of Suarez, will he be officially introduced? Thought that would be on the OS around 1 July. I know he isn't first team but we still saw on the OS when other youngsters were brought into the club. Guess we'll hear something as all the lads come back this week.

gai assulin was announced on the OS quite awhile after we signed him. i think he will have a video on the OS soon

mancitydreamteam said:
Andouble said:

gai assulin was announced on the OS quite awhile after we signed him. i think he will have a video on the OS soon
Gai Assulin is 19 though isn't he? These guys, plus Suarez, are still in nappies.

Was there an announcement on the OS regarding Juan Roman, Nils Zander, Loris Karius etc? Maybe there was, but i don't remember one.

Tricky_Trev said:
mancitydreamteam said:
Andouble said:

Gai Assulin is 19 though isn't he? These guys, plus Suarez, are still in nappies.

Was there an announcement on the OS regarding Juan Roman, Nils Zander, Loris Karius etc? Maybe there was, but i don't remember one.

how old is Suarez? 18?

I wonder if all the players you mentioned above will be doing the America tour. Hope so, as all those matches are on TV here, love to watch the youngsters.

I don't know if they had an announcement about Juan Roman signing, but they did do a video feature on him last season.

Suarez is 17. He will play for the EDS while the other youngster Karim Rekik is 16....and he will play for the under-18.

But Suarez will have pre-season with the first-team so i expect him to be announced on the OS.

Andouble said:
Tricky_Trev said:
mancitydreamteam said:

how old is Suarez? 18?

I wonder if all the players you mentioned above will be doing the America tour. Hope so, as all those matches are on TV here, love to watch the youngsters.

I don't know if they had an announcement about Juan Roman signing, but they did do a video feature on him last season.
Nils Zander is/was shit. He may have already left us, i'm not sure. Juan Roman is doing reasonably well, but apparently his development has slowed down a bit recently. No idea about Karius. All i know is he is a German goalkeeper!

I'm pretty sure Suarez is going on the America tour. I remember reading it somewhere when we signed him.

BlueCityfan said:
Suarez is 17. He will play for the EDS while the other youngster Karim Rekik is 16....and he will play for the under-18.

thought we got rid of the EDS?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.