Miguel Veloso Linked In The Mail

re: my list --

you guys are right not everyone on there would probably succeed, just based on odds. But players like veloso are proven and young, and would be a much better purchase than RSC fr 20m or maybe 15 plus sturridge.

I am going to use Chelsea as an example. When they came into their new wealth they did not go out and get Ronaldo (fat one), Raul, Nedved, and other world class players. They were linked to these types but bought young players from smaller leagues:

Robben - PSV
Cech - Rennes
Essien - Lyon
Carvalho - Porto
Drogba - Marsielle
Kalou - Feyernoord

These players were instrumental in their building. Now they can gain the respect of players like deco, ballack, mikel (who picked them over United)

I hate the comparrison between the Abu City and Chelski, but I believe Chelsea did it the right way buying you talent in leagues that could not turn down the millions offered. We dont need much but there ARE players on that list I came up with that will be world-class in the next 4 years.

I'd love to see players like:

ST: Gomez
M: Di Maria
M: Kroos
DM: Veloso
CB: Subotic
CB: Metesaker
FB: Emauelson

creightonjoey said:

you guys are right not everyone on there would probably succeed, just based on odds. But players like veloso are proven and young, and would be a much better purchase than RSC fr 20m or maybe 15 plus sturridge.

I am going to use Chelsea as an example. When they came into their new wealth they did not go out and get Ronaldo (fat one), Raul, Nedved, and other world class players. They were linked to these types but bought young players from smaller leagues:

Robben - PSV
Cech - Rennes
Essien - Lyon
Carvalho - Porto
Drogba - Marsielle
Kalou - Feyernoord

These players were instrumental in their building. Now they can gain the respect of players like deco, ballack, mikel (who picked them over United)

I hate the comparrison between the Abu City and Chelski, but I believe Chelsea did it the right way buying you talent in leagues that could not turn down the millions offered. We dont need much but there ARE players on that list I came up with that will be world-class in the next 4 years.

Sorry only Veloso from this list. Although Affelay would be a good signing as well.

foreverblue said:
creightonjoey said:

Sorry only Veloso from this list. Although Affelay would be a good signing as well.

Di Maria is making headlines, think hes the argentinian whos had a call up to the national squad, emauelson would be good for the long term, gomez would be a lot better than RSC, at least he can score in germany, veloso and kroos have potential, kroos i know bery little about but if he was cheap id take a punt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.