Miguel Veloso Linked In The Mail

bluefandk said:
Now this is more like it. Veloso is one of the best young players in the game today, he is imo a future superstar. He would be a perfect signing, young and talented, and in a position were the team needs a new player.

This. Exactly the kind of signing we should be looking at to build on the cracking signings of VK, SWP, WB et al.

feedthegoat said:
Time to bite the bullet and buying Lescott and Veloso would improve the team hugely imo. How long are we going to continue with a right footed player playing the left centre back role?

this

How does anyone know that Hughes & Cook have not been working on this particular one for some time?

Nobody does, in fact I have yet to read who are targets are for definite!

merlot somme said:
And just after the bit about Veloso it says 'and has also looked at defenders in Holland'..

it's Gerard Wiekens. Sign him up.

Haha. Good old Wiekens! He should definately come out of retirement! He's still better than TBH. ;)

How old is he? 45?

I don't think he's retired, I was under the impresion he was still at BV Veendam. He did have a broken leg at some stage, but hey, I'm sure he can still read the game well enough.

merlot somme said:
I don't think he's retired, I was under the impresion he was still at BV Veendam. He did have a broken leg at some stage, but hey, I'm sure he can still read the game well enough.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_Wiekens" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_Wiekens</a>

LEGEND

Five years younger than I'd have guessed. If those figures are right he seems to have been scoring enough goals. Fabulous against the scum when we weren't given a hope.

FOR THE RECORD... mark hughes was NOT in southampton airport

thats ridiculas!

this is NOT true

I go to Uni there and there has not been a whisper...

a small place, with alot of people from that airport known by us

plus, it would merge with the back to uni timings so

he would have been seen...

sorry to burst a bubble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.